RedSea!Samekichi X Reader [Red Eyes]

''(Your Name), you must understand! This is sea is wrong and you shouldn't be here!''. You shook in fear as the one you once called your friend, has disappeared and turned into a blood thirsty killer, Samekichi.

You looked up at him, who was currently towering over you. Your leg shaking from the amount of blood leaking out from the wound, eventually going weak and numb. Now unable to run, all you could do was shake and whimper in continue as the shark glares down at you with blood red eyes, similar to Sal's.

Only earlier within this day, the barrier made by the great sorcerer was destroyed, letting the death sea residents escape their prison, even the princess of that sea, Princess Mikotsu. Within this time, Wadanohara and her familiars were sent to deal with this while you and Samekichi was told to tell everyone to evade their homes, but only to be tricked by Samekichi, leading to your leg being stabbed badly. What a day to start with, huh?

Back to the story, His once beautiful blue eyes now bloody red, a grin that only belong to a serial killer and an voice that could kill many, even Wadanohara, the one person he loves the most. Why you? Why is he targeting you first? You wasn't powerful nor brave unlike the sea witch but why you?

''W-Why....M-Me?''. You quivered as you spoke, feeling his glare grow more, looking at you with that evil grin. ''Why you ask~? Well, it's simple~ I love you (Your Name)~''. A red blush grew on your face as he spoke those words. ''B-But, I thought you liked Wadan-''. He slams down on top of you, making you squeak out in pain from the combat. He held down your wrists, his eyes more widened and angry from before. ''I know she has more power but, I prefer you~ Only you understand me and I want you by my side, forever~''. Your blush grew worst as he leans down and kisses you passionately, making you moan slightly.

As he pulled away from the kiss, his grin returns to his face. ''(Your Name), if you join us, you won't be lonely again now you got me~''. You were getting very tempted by his offers, should I? What will happen if I do accept? Will I really become one of them?

Before Samekichi kissed you again, he whispered into your ear. '' I love you so much, (Your Name)~'' You whimpered as you said to him. ''I love you too...'' Kiss.

+A few  hours later+

The blue sea no longer existed, all residents who escaped were either killed or put into the red sea's prison, including Wadanohara and the others. Samekichi walked through the walls of Princess Mikotsu's new palace. As he opened the doors leading to her throne room, Both Mikotsu and Sal were talking with each other until there notice the other shark's presence. ''What is it dear brother?'' a grin grew on his face as he glares at his twin brother. Samekichi smirks as he moves aside, revealing a (girl/boy), with dark crimson eyes and red clothing.

''Meet our new resident, (Your Name)~'' A grin grew on both the princess's face and Sal's.

''...Welcome to the sea of death~''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this story and thank you to  @rekkuza who requested it~ (Sorry for the wait ^^;) Hope you like it~!

Samekichi, Sal & Mikotsu C) Mogeko/Deep Sea Prisoner