Older!Wadanohara X Older!Memoca [Treasure Hunt] (Winner's Request)

''Wadda! We have to go this way!''.

''Memoca, we're lost aren't we?''.

''I know where I'm going! Trust me on this!''.

Here we have both Memoca and Wadanohara, wondering along a path to wherever the seagull was pulling the small witch, behind her. Memoca was both excited and nervous about her plan for today, along with the sea witch since today is the day of love, Valentine's day.

Memoca has always enjoyed Wadanohara's company, spending each other's time with one and another. From all of the years they have spend together, growing older and soon developing stronger feelings for the small witch. She has always loved the girl, always so kind and caring towards everyone.

She grew Wadda loved her shark, Samekichi more than anymore but it's  worth the shot!

As the familiar and her witch continued on their path, they finally made it to a clearly, revealing a spectacular view of the sea, alongside with the sun setting in the back, turning from a sapphire blue into a glorious amber orange. There was just a simple bench n view of the two girls, with bright mint green grass surrounding it.

Memoca looked over to look at her witch's face. She was in complete awe as she stared off into the distance, clearing amazed by the location that her seagull has found.

''Come on Wadda!''. The girl gently pulled on her arm, dragging the smaller girl slightly over to where the bench was. ''O-Oh sorry Memoca''. Wadanohara smiled up the seagull, gaining a big grin from her in return.

As the two settled down onto the bench, Wadanohara lightly leaned against Memoca, resting from herself from being dragged by the girl. A slight blush came to the seagull's face, looking at her witch in surprise. ''W-Wadda...?''. The sea witch looked up to see Memoca's flushed face. ''Yes, Memoca?''.

''I......I.....T-The reason I brought you here was to say thank you for having me as your familiar and putting up with up my behaviour throughout these years.......The times we spend together when we were younger and all the stuff we went through.....thank you for everything and......A-And I want you to know that I deeply care about you and happy valentine's day!''. The girl quickly hid her face with her wings, embarrassed to look at the blushing witch.

A loving smile came across the sea witch's face, now knowing how Memoca feels towards her andhow she cares deeply for herself as well. Wadanohara soon wrapped her arms around the taller girl's shoulders, causing Memoca to move her wings away, revealing teary eyes and a red face. Wadanohara wiped away her tears with her sleeve and gently kissed the girl's cheek, making Memoca squeak with surprise.

''I understand how you feel and I deeply care for you as well''. She nuzzled her cheek against the seagull's cheek, gaining a giggle from her.

As the two girls rest against each other, watching the sunset so it can slumber, letting the night stars come out, the small sea witch smiled and quietly whispered to Memoca.

''Happy Valentine's day, Memoca''.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this :3 This is RigatonaxYosaflame 's request for winning the WATGBS raffle I'd recently did. Hope you like it.~!

(If you were wondering which Wadda I was speaking about, it's the True End!Wadanohara). :3

Wadanohara & Memoca C) Funamusea