Meikai X Reader [Magic]

''Okay [Your Name-Chan], take it easily this time''.

''O-Ok!''.

''W-Wait! That's too much [Your Name-Chan]! Ahh!''.

''I-I'm s-sorry! Ahh!!!''.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(You guys have dirty lil' minds~! Anyway, let's get back to the actual story!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were hiding underneath the table as your spell above was a lil' unstable to handle this time. After a few moments of it sizzling and bubbling, it finally vanished into nothingness, letting you sigh in relief and come out from under the old table.

For starters, you're a [Favourite topic] [Witch/Sorcerer], well, [Witch/Sorcerer] in training really. You aren't very good at using your magic and didn't know how to control it properly so, the Great Witch, Daimajo, sent you to the Great Sea to be taught under the sea's sorcerer, Meikai. He's so friendly to everyone, helping them in anyway and showing you a few of his own tricks, letting you be a lil' more willpower in your own magic.

You have only been in the sea for at least a month within the sea and you have already feel at home, making friends with the residents, Meikai's assistant, Tatsumiya and the princess....you think.

Even though, he has shown you so much on how to control your magic, you always seem to be lacking everytime you try to perform a spell. Confidence.

And believe me, The sorcerer saw this mishap from the very beginning.

As you stood up from under the table, you felt some tears trickled down your rosy cheeks, knowing you messed badly again. You were just scared on the fact you might be kicked out of the Great Witch's school, meaning you wouldn't be able to see Meikai again.

The person you have grown to love.

After a few moments of crying quietly, you felt a pair of arms wrap around you, pulling you closely to the Sea Sorcerer. A bright blush came across your cheeks as he rubs your back gently, calming you down in a way.

As you separate slightly from his grasp, you looked at your feet in shame. Meikai simply smiled down at your form, leaning in to land a kiss on your forehead, making you jump, causing your head to raise and stared into his shining grey orbs, your blush becoming more visible to the other.

As you were about to speak, you felt his lips on yours, surprising you even more but letting yourself melt into the kiss.

You both pulled away from each other, quiet for a couple of seconds until the man spoke up. ''[Your Name-Chan]. don't let any thoughts get to you, even in the hardest of situations, just be yourself and you will be an amazing [Witch/Sorcerer]''. More tears appeared as you hugged him tightly, feeling him pull you closer, like if he was protecting his loved one.

As you begin to calm down, he whispered into your ear, causing you to blush more, along with a lil' gasp as he gently bit your earlobe.

''I'm going to show you a lil' bit of 'Magic' that will improve your level in confidence, [Your Name-Chan]~''.

Let's just say, there is love within magic~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story everyone! X'3 I hope you liked it.

Meikai C) Deep Sea Prisoner / Mogeko