Yukisada X Reader [Sweets & Tea]

''Man, the weather looks really bad out there''.

''It really does, I hope everyone is ok''.

''Yeah....Expect Idate. He can go die''.

''[Your Name]!''.

''Oops Sorry Yukisada''.

You were currently at the friendly Yukisada's home. He is a sweet, kind owl who treats the residents of Iceberg Isle with any injuries or illnesses, in other words, the isle's doctor. You were caught up in the snow storm outside, which is not the smartest thin in the world but frankly, you were near Yukisada's home, who happily allowed you in.

Before we continue with the story, let's get to know you better! You're a [Favourite Owl Species], who was actually visiting Yuki. The two of you have been friends for a while now, usually chatting over on the phone but you wanted to see what his home was like so decided to come over.

The first day of being in Iceberg wasn't the best since you got cornered by the smoking orca, Idate but frankly, your butt got saved by the polar bear, Rocma.

After she brought you to the town, you were introduced to the residents of the town, including the grumpy rock-hopper penguin, Rock. You got along with along, including Rocma since there aren't many females in the isle to chat to and also that, her seal companion Mafuyu, who loves to play with you. When you got to meet Shirogane, Yuki's best friend and roommate.

He was a lil' bit of you at first but has grown to your presence and leaded you and Rocma back to Yuki's home where you and Yukisada literally tackle hug each other.

After being in Iceberg Isle for nearly an month, you have been staying with Rocma since she doesn't trust the two boys being with you at night, I wonder what she means. It's also that she enjoys your company as well as looking after the small seal sometimes and to look after you from Idate.

Even still you have been staying with her since the beginning, you have been seeing Yukisada everyday too, which has caused you to have a crush on the friendly owl.

Which has also affected Yuki too.~

Back to the main story! You looked out of the window, watching the vicious, white storm carry on, knowing that you won't be able to get to Rocma's safely, Yukisada has set up a room for you to stay in for the night, which Rocma won't be happy with.

''[Your Name-Chan], the tea is ready''. You snapped out of your thoughts as the happy owl beams out happily, placing a tray down on the small table in front of you.

''A-Ah! Okay!''. You blushed lightly, smiling back at him.

The tray contained two china cups, a kettle and selection of sweet treats to munch on. Man, you knew he loves his sweets but there were too many to choose from. You thanked him kindly for letting you stay the night once again, which caused him to blush slightly, which you saw but brushed that thought of, drinking the warm tea.

After a few minutes of drinking your tea, you noticed that Yuki has moved from his position and had no clue where he had gone of to until, you felt a pair of arms, wrapped around your shoulders, pulling you to a side, soon feeling a pair of lips on your cheek. You slightly moved your head to see the culprit was, only to see your best friend there, with rosy red cheeks.

''Y-Yuki??''. You stared at him with flush face yourself as he speaks. ''[Y-Y-Your Name-Chan], I-I been meaning to say for a little while now b-but, I-I like you alot....I really l-like you s-so I wondering if you, l-like me back?...''. He down at the floor, waiting for his rejection.

Even though, you were shocked to hearing him confess his feelings for you, you simply smile. You placed your hands on each side of his cheeks, making him jump a little and raised his head, kissing him on the cheek, like he did with you.

''Yuki....I-I like you too''. Your blush increased as you saw his face, tears trickling down his cheeks and a happy smile. He hugged you tightly as you said those words, over the moon more like. You hugged him back, cradling in his arms, keeping each other warm from the cold outside as you both snoozed off in bliss.

Until the morning....

You and Yukisada were woke to a loud banging of a door, by an angry polar bear.

''[Your Name]! I know you're in there!''. Well, there's goes the bliss!

But you did learn that, you should come to Yukisada's more now if it's going to be more than sweets and tea with your now boyfriend.~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the lack of stories here! ^^;  I'm in the process of moving and college. QuQ

But, Thank you for reading this story! I adore Yukisada so I made this one really fluffy! >//u//< I hope you guys liked it! Until next time~!

Yukisada/Rocma C) Deep Sea Prisoner / Mogeko