Chapter 1

In the morning at 8.5 am enters the black Jaguar in the College Campus of Mount College which drew everyone's attention.
In no time two most Handsome man comes out of tge Car RK and Shaurya. Girls were full flat on them and boys were jealous but ignoring everyone's attention they both walk to the class and sits on the last bench of the middle raw.
In few minutes enters Madhubala Malik and sees that two most handsome man are sitting on her bench but she egnores their charm and goes to them and tells them that this is her bench please go and sit somewhere else. RK replies Why?? Is there your name written on the bench or what?? In reply Madhu Takes out her pen from the bag and writes her name on the bench.
Shaurya tells not to argue and both of they both stand and start leaving to sit somewhere else when RK tell Madhu fat ass and she gets angry and decides to teach RK the leasson.

Next day in the college Madhu comes early and places thumb pins on RK's bench and chuckles in mind. After half an hour RK enters the class and sits on the bench and shouts as loud as he could aaaaaaaa.....
Madhu controls her laugh by biting her tounge.
RK shouts who did this no one answers but he knew who could it be and glares at Madhu in anger and asks her did she do this?? But she refuses and tells she didn't did this.
And RK takes her bag and finds the box of thumb pins in it and both of them breaks out unto a fight and the professor enters the class and sees both of them fighting and throws both of them out of the class when RK spots Madhu Crying. He cannot tolerate anyone crying and it was Madhu after all he liked her but didn't excepted he pushes Madhu on the wall an keeps his hands on both the side of her leana near to her when Madhu pushes him and runs away and tells because of you first time in my life I am thrown out of the class. And she runs away.

By Shradha :)