Chapter 2

At Night.
RK can't sleep because all he could see is Madhu crying because of him and he feels guilty where even Madhu Couldn't Sleep at the night as she was thinking about RK.
RK realises that he was falling for Madhu and he has to control himself because if makes Madhu fall for him he can't expect that she will love him even after knowing his truth.
Whereas on the other hand Madhu thinks she is thinking too much about him because she did that thumb pins thing and nothing else.
Next day in the college both of them ignores each other. Soon the professor enters and tells that in one week their is a college fair and they will be paired with one another the group of two people and they have to set up their stalls. Madhu was paired with 'T' and RK and Shaurya were in one team.

Madhu tells 'T' that she can set up any stall she wants and she will help her in it at the day of fair now she has many other things to do.

Finally the day comes Mount College Fair. 'T' tells Madhu that she has setted up Kissing stall where the person who pays 200rs Can kiss anyone of them both and Madhu was shocked hearing that but think who will kiss her when 'T' is there so she agrees to be the part of it and both of them goes and stands there soon one 13 year old boy comes and kisses Madhu and goes. It doesn't affect her because he was just a kid.
After few minutes Jai the football team captain comes and tells Madhu that he wants to kiss her and Madhu tells him no because both of them hates each other but then also Jai wanted to kiss her and when he was just about to kiss her Madhu sees Jai's girlfriend and shouts hey Pia your boyfriend is trying to kiss me when Jai gets shocked and runs towards Pia to console her baby baby plz wait..... When he goes Kabir comes to kiss Madhu Kabir had big crush on Madhu and Madhu too liked him and soon both of theirs lips touch each orher and it turns out to be an passionate kiss they part after some times and Rk who was just standing their at the 10 feet away from where Madhu and Kabir's side was visible.
Now RK's eyes becomes red in furry and he clinches his fist and decides no matters whatever he will make Madhu his and no one can stop him, not even his past.

Scene shifts to Jai and Pia where Jai tells Pia that he is school football team captain and he has to give his contribution in each stall at that time Pia tells ok if that's the case she will kiss her on his behalf.

Scene shifts to the stall area where Kabir leaves and Rk starts moving towarda Madhu when suddenly Pia comes and kisses Madhu leaving RK stunned and after few seconds RK stars laughing seeing two girls and Madhu's face.

RK comes at the stall and gives 200rs and marches towards Madhu to kiss her when Madhu tells him she will never kiss him in life even if he is the last man in the earth when RK remembers Pia's scene and oh you can kiss girls when Madhu shouts shut up and tells RK to leave when RK tell he had paid for it and if she doesn't allow him to kiss her and RK was just going to kiss Madhu when Madhu turns her face side ways and RK kisses Madhu on her cheeks.
Madhu tells him your kiss is over you might leave when Rk pays more 200rs but soon Madhu runs away from their.

By Shradha :)