chapter 9(B)

First of all sorry for being 1 day late actually Sunday it was last day voting for tvpersonality2015.

Bangggg....
The door breaks everyone's attention is drawn towards the door and there stand The RK full of rage.
Balraj's man goes towards him to beat him but RK beats each and everyone black and blue.
Balraj stands their nervous .
Rk goes towards Madhu opens her ropes and places his fingers on her wound on hand 1 hand goes down till her foot 2,3,4,5...
Counting her wounds.
He marches towards Balraj who has no way to escape outside the building there stands brothers Rk punches his face 1 one more punch 2 punch 3 punch 4.....

Kuku uncle of Deepali arrives with cops and cops stops RK and takes Balraj with them every one goes out only Rk Madhu's remains their.
Madhu was about to faint when RK supports her and carries her in his arms.

After two Months
Rk Madhu's marriage
Rk and Madhu doing all the rituals. Both takes saat phere and Rk puts mangalsutra and sindoor on Madhu's head. Marriage over.

____________________________________
Chapter 10 precap- Suhag raat.

Guys be ready for my first hot and 18+ update below 18 can read on their own risk but you have to wait for it kyuki sabar ka fall meetha hota h and don't worry I will remove this bros and all in future updates story will only revolve around Rk Madhu.