Chapter 3

Madhu was running when she bumps into someone and she looks up to see that into whom she has bumped and she sees that she had bumped into Jai.
Jai sees her and becomes angry and pushes her.
Madhu closes her eyes to let her head hit the ground when she fall in the hands of RK.
Madhu slowly opens her eyes to see her saviours face and sees RK.
Rk glaring at Jai on anger picks up Madhu lifts het little by her shoulder n passes to Shaurya who was standing beside him and tells him to take care of Madhu.
Rk goes front and holds Jai's coller n tells him "Don't you dare touch what's mine."
Madhu was shocked hearing this n tells to herself but little louder which was audible to Shaurya "Mine?? When did I became his??"
And soon the fight broke out between Rk n Jai. Madhu goes between them to stop them inspite Shaurya trying to stop her. Madhu was trying to part bot of them when Rk's elbow hits right side of her forehead but RK didn't noticed it.
Madhu becomes angry that what was her fault and leaves from there as her house was near to the college she runs towards her house when RK holds her hand from behind in middle of the complete silent road Madhu looks at RK n frownes.
RK sees Madhu's forehead bleeding a little and holds her shoulders and shouts "Who did this?? I will kill that bloody person whoever tries to hurt you" Madhu pushes Rk n shouts you dis this none other than you.
Rk hold Madhu's hand and makes her sit in his car forcefully and takes her to his house which was of 4 floors in which only the 5 brothers lived. He takes Madhu inside n Madhu meets his other three brothers Sultan, Alic and Kane.
Rk tell Madhu that he will call a doctor to see her wound when Madhu breaks out into a laughter seeing Rk's face which was bleeding due cuts n wounds and says your face needs to be fixed not mine. Soon they were in Rk's room where Madhu was applying antiseptic to Rk's wounds and Rk was enjoying seeing her innocent fearfull eyes and he lost into them soon he holds Madhu by her waist pulls her to the bed and lies on the top of her Rk was going to kiss Madhu when the door of his room bang open and Alic comes there.
He sees both of them and leaves saying "Sorry Guys."
Madhu realises what was she going to do she starts leaving when she thought of teasing Rk she turns back and says if it was Shaurya I would have done it but with you never.
Rk gets angry and Madhu leaves from his house.