Chapter 8

After 2 years
Sultan and Trishna were married and all were living together at Kundra house.
(Alic's love story whcich took place between these two years)
Alic went to jai and pia's wedding where he met Deepali and fell in love with her and fell in love with her and even Deepali also fell in love with him and both were dating each other happily till Deepali's Uncle Kuku Bhatia who is Balraj's business partner told her to leave Aloc or else he would kill Alic. After that deepali told Alice that she was using him and she didn't loved him and all.
(I completes their story short because they are not main characters and I know u all are excited for Rk and Madhu's story)

At Night
Madhu was standing near the window and looking to the moon.
Rk came from behind slowly and back hugged her. Madhu turned around and Rk went on knees and took out the diamond ring from his pocket and proposed Madhu
" I LOVE U WITH MY WHOLE HEART, WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER SINCE 2 YEARS AND MY LOVE FOR U GROW EACH PASSING SECOND, CAN I BE THE LUCKIEST PERSON TO HAVE YOU BESIDE ME WHOLE LIFE.
WILL YOU BE MY BETTER HALF, WILL YOU MARRY ME"
Madhu- "YES, I LOVE YOU TOO, THREE FOUR FIVE INFINITE"
RK slips the ring on Ring Figure and both of them hugs.
Madhu- Why do you want to Marry me???
Rk- with a smirk "So that I can kiss you anytime"
And Rk cups Madhu's cheeks in his palms and touches his lips with a her and both of them kisses passionately, Madhu opens her mounth and Rk slips his tounge into Madhu's mouth and both of them were kissing passionately without anyone backing out.
In the background sound of applaudse comes and both of them parts from eachother with a jerk.
And all the family comes their
clapping and all of them in unison Congratulations.

Their Marriage was fixed after two months and all of them were now bussy in preparation and shopping.

By Shradha
____________________________________

Sorry guys for the late update and yes my exams were good. This a very small update in which Rk proposes Madhu and Alics love story and yes all of them have left their smuggling and wrong things. Please let me know if u like the flow of my story
Dedicating to all my readers love u all.