Chapter 10

P.S 18+ update read on your own risk.

Madhu was moving around the kitchen and searching for things...she got a strawberry form  the fridge started biting , she was about to take one more bite, RK slammed his lips on hers and started licking and sucking the strawberry traces in her mouth..the kiss was Raw and passionate...he was biting , licking those beautiful lips , by pulling her towards him more, so that there is no space between thir bodies...Madhu started njyng the kiss and following his actions..they both were exploring each other's body..

Without breaking the kiss, RK lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bedroom and laid he on the bed..

He looked at her..she is looking so sexy, with those breasts which are moving with more speed, her swollen lips, those toned legs and sexy body.. today I will make you mine..

RK landed on her and started kissing her face. Heat in their bodies can burn anything...they both started kissing ach other passionately...their tongues are fighting and saliva is coming out of their mouths...RK moved to her ear lobe and started biting it..Madhu moaned in pleasure. He slowly moved his lips to her jaw line , started giving open mouthed smooched to hr neck..Madhu is unable to take this torture..she is trying to push him..but RK stoppd her movements with his leg and hel her hands to both the sides with his...Madhu has lost it completely. She pushed him and was on him and started biting him and licking and sucking his face and neck...then she tore his shirt and started sucking his nipples..RK moaned in pleasure...Pulled Madhu's head by hair , was over her...he started to unzip her dress by kissing her passionately.. Removed her dress,...his got popped out as he opened her B#$ and started sucking her breasts, while cupping the other..Madhu arched her body to this sudden action..she held the mattress tight in her fists...

RK drenching her body from neck to belly, with open moth kisses and smooches...Madhu was  moaning, screaming with his assault..Madhu like a tigress lifted his head by his hair and pushed him on the bed , crawled on to him by exploring his body with her hands and started unbuttoning his jeans...she pulled it down along with his briefs...
She started at his manhood, which is erected...RK chucked seeing her expression and pulled her on to him..kissed her passionately..Madhu hands travelled along his tighs and went to his p$%s and started pressing it with her fingers..RK moaned in pleasure...slowly RK pushed her face below his belly..Madhu understood what to do and she started licking and sucking that portion..RK got aroused, all his body got Goosebumps..he has never experienced this before...he went to a different world...came back to senses...

And pushed Madhu aside...landed on her by pressing her body with his weight...Madhu can feel his Manhood on her belly...he with his lips slide down to her belly, removed her pan#$%s , started sucking her wetness by placing both her legs on his shoulders..Madhu is screaming in pleasure. Her wetness is getting more and more..
She pulled his head by hair and sucked his lips passionately...

"I need you now...come on...make me yours RISHU" said madhu in low whisper, still aroused...

" I love you Madhu...you are mine and will be mine " said RK by sucking her b#%ts..
" Will mark you mine Madhu..IT will pain, please bear with this" RK is hesitant..

Madhu can't take this wait..she shouted

"IDOIT do something before I become dry" and pulled him close...

RK chuckled, and kept her legs on his shoulder and entred into her.. " aaahhh"  shouted..Madhu

RK don't know what to do...this is new to him...he started kissing her passionately..Madhu came to senses and started responding...RK moving his butt and giving her strokesafter 15 mins of hesitations...both are njyng the strokes...RK finally succeded in breaking her Virginity , MAdhu screamed in pleasure..

After some 5 mins of thursting.. RK entered into a new world an dlanded on Madhu...Madhu brathed heavily as she is having his body weight on her... They both ar still screwed...RK kept his face on Madhu's Breats and slpet off

Madhu, tangled her legs around his waist and slept off.

____________________________________guys here is the longest and the hottest update. It is combination of all hot updates and books  i have read till now .