Chapter 4

One week later
Madhu goes to a night club named 'Knight'. She ware a beautiful blue coloured knee length one piece.
Just at the entry of the club she meets Rk. She was happy that he was their and on the other side she becames angry with herself for thinking like that. She just ignores him and goes inside where she finds her sister Trishna sitting in Sultan's lap and kissing him. She was in shock seeing that scene how could her sister be with Sultan.
She goes closer to them and coughs to draw their attention.
Trishna looks at her and says oh so atlast you are here. I want to introduce you to someone when Madhu interrupts in between and says "What are you doing with Sultan???" Trishna in confusion asks "You know Sultan?" How? Madhu tells him that He is RK's Brother. Now Trishna was utterly confused and looks at Sultan in confusion and ask "Who is RK?" She knows only 4 of his brothers.
Just when RK comes from behind of Madhu.
Madhu sees him and says this is RK. Trishna then says he is Rishu after few mins her confusion was cleared and then she slaps RK because of what he did with Madhu. As Madhu shares everything with her as their parents are no more in this world. Sultan now gets angry and pushes Trishna from his lap and shouts "How Could you slap my brother?" Then both of them broke into a fight and soon Trishna holds Madhu's hand and takes her from their they both go to the bar counter and decides to teach them a lesson.
Both were gulping drinks one by one when Madhu tells Trishna that they both will dance with random boys and make them jealous and they both even managed to make them jealous.
Soon the music was over and some announcement was made. When Madhu comes to know it's not just a club it an Undernight fight club. She looks at her sister and asks who is the Fighter. When she replies you don't know, its Rk. Madhu was carried back by hearing that. Soon announcement was made that the fight is between their own hero "The Ravenger" (In fighting world RK was known by this name) and "The Destroyer."
The fight began and destroyer was hitting Rk and seeing that Madhu feels Happy and starts cheering Common Destroyer you can do it hit him. Now Rk gets angry seeing his Madhu cheering for someone else and he hits his few punches soo hard that he faints on the spot.
Rk feels very proud of himself and toward Madhu and smirks.
After few hours Madhu and Trishna starts leaving when destroyer comes to them and asks Madhu for party. Trishna gets excited hearing about party and asks where? He tells him at RK's place to celebrate his 50th undifieted match. Rk was such great fighter that he has never lost match. Madhu refuses and goes towards their car when she faints due to drinking so much and Rk holds her. Seeing him holding Madhu, Trishna starts beating him when she also faints and Sultan holds her. They both pick their girls in their arms and leaves from their.
In the morning Madhu gets holding her head which was aching like hell and soon when she opens her eyes she sees Rk sleeping beside her her eyes widen and she realises she was nacked. She soon holds the blanket to her chest and takes her clothes and wears it. Now she starts waking up Rk.
Rk wakes up with a jerk when she sees that even he was nacked Madhu looks away while Rk wears his clothes.
Once he was fully dressed Madhu starts her Questions. Madhu asks Rk with the fer on her face "Rk what happened between us last night" shouts on him and hits him with pillows. Rk holds her hand pushes her to the wall and looks into her eyes and says "whenever we do 'it', you will be very well awake, and you will know everything I do to you, and you will love it."