chapter 9(A)

Most Dedicated to vishti268

Rk Madhu wedding special .

Wedding day
Rk was eagerly waiting for his bride in the mandap its past half an hour he is waiting for Madhu.
She was going to come their with Alic but their was no sign of both of them coming their.

At Kundra Mansion (half an hour ago)
Men's of Balraj Chaudhry came their and kidnapped both of them and took them to the same gowdown where first Madhu and shaurya were kidnapped and kept.
Both of them had scars on their body. When both of them came into the senses they saw that even Deepali was also kept their. Alic and Deepali were staring in each other eyes and their trans was  token by Madhu's fake coughing.
Deepali says everything to both of them why she left Alic. How her Uncle threatened her by Alics life.
Deepalo says that she has phone and they can call RK.
Deepali calls Rk and he picks it up at 2nd ring only listening Deepali's voice he shouts where is my Madhu. After my brother now you want to hurt my Madhu.
Deepali passes the phone to Madhu.
Madhu tells Rk that she is fine and where she and all that Deepali told her.

____________________________________eggs tomatoes sandals everything welcomes sorry for the late and such a small update actually I am not well and publishing this small update only only became I promised someone special reader of sorry 1000+++++ times . I promise to give next update very long.