Chapter 5

Madhu and Rk comea out of the room when and Sultan and Trishna also comes out from the other room. They came near to each other Trishna starts shouting on Rk.
Rk gets irritated and shout "Why Everyone is behind my life only?" Then tells him don't try to hurt Madhu now she is my girlfriends sister. Rk gets offended and says you are my brother. Sultan sweetly replies and she is my girlfriends sister.

@ College
Kabir and Madhu were talking when they started talkingvabout their kiss and Kabir comes to know that it was her first kiss. He becomes happy and asks wow Madhu your first was with me would you like to have your first date with me. Madhu thinks about it for few seconds and tells him yes. Kabir says ok I will pick you in the evening at 5pm be ready. Madhu leaves from there. Rk was standing behind them only and becomes angry.

At Madhu's house
Didu I can't decide what to wear? Trishna points at the black one piece and says wear this will look good on you.
She gets ready and sees herself in mirror and blows a flying kiss to herself. By the time Kabir was their at her home to puck her up.
Madhu comes to the living room and Kabir's eyes goes towards her and his jaw drop seeing her beauty. Madhu comes near to Kabir and he says "Kasam ki Kasam Hain Kasam se, You are the most beautiful girl in the world I have ever seen." In reply Madhu says "Flirting is okay but please don't be too cheesy."
Kabir and Madhu both bids bye to Trishna and leaves and they decides to go for a movie. They went inside the movie thetre and sits at their seat. After few minutes Alic comes there with a girl and sits beside Madhu. She didn't notices him as she was engrossed in the movie. Before the interval Alic goes from their so Madhu don't notice him. And comes back few minutes after the interval was over and messages someone that she is here just half an hour before the movie was going to end. Madhu and Kabir decides to go to Mc. Donalds. Kabir goes to place an order and Madhu goes to the washroom. There Kabir finds Rk with his friends and Rk looks at him murderously and comes closer to him threatens him. And Kabir leaves from there. Soon after Kabir left Madhu comes their and finds Kabir no where when Rk replies from back he ran away. Madhu looks at him and says I know you have only done something orelse he won't leave from there. Rk replies "Yes, I threatened him and he left, if he loved you or liked you, he would have fought for, if I was at his place I would have never left alone. And confesses his feeling for her "Madhu I really Love you, please be mine"
He takes her to the parking and looks into her eyes and says
"All I can see is you,
Why can't you understand,
You are the brightest thing that shines in the sky I see,
To me no Moon, no Sun,
no Stars in the sky.
There are just endless miles of pretty pretty pretty
Brown of your eyes"
After telling this lines Rk hugs her tells her forget everthing, every fight between us and pour your all the anger in this hug.
Madhu hugs his back tightly and tells 'I Love You' 'I always loved you but I realised it today"
They part from hug and soon their lips meets and both were passionately kissing each other.