Chapter 6

Rk and Madhu reaches Madhu's house where he came left her. Rk gets off the car and goes towards Madhu to open her side door. Madhu comes out where Rk tells her Baby I can kiss you without my lips..... Madhu asks how???
Rk places light kiss on her lips and cutely tells "ops I lost"
Madhu blushes and hugs him and bids him bye and goes inside and Rk also leaves.
Next day being Sunday both were at there respective homes.
Kabir calls Madhu and tells him that he wants to talk to her.Madhu tells him ok, come to my home.
After half an hour Kabir comes to Madhu's house. But in the hall Sultan and Trishna were bussy kissing each other so Madhu takes Kabir to her room. Kabir tells Madhu Sorry for yesterday that he left her in alone.
Madhu to herself "I should thank you that you left, so I got my love, my RK" she tells Kabir its ok no problem. Rk comes there and sees Madhu and Kabir sitting on the bed gets angry How dare he came there after last night. He goes near to Kabir and holds him by his closer and pushes him to wall he was going to beat Kabir when Madhu comes and tightly hugs him. While hearing the noise Trishna and Sultan comes up and Sultan tells Kabir to leave. Rk hugs Madhu and tells why do you love me soo much? I am so bad... No one can love me .... Madhu breaks the hug and asks what work do you do as she is confused how he has much money after their parents died. Rk tells I will soon tell when the right time comes and Rk and Sultan both leaves from their. She looks towards Trishna and asks do you know what is their business??
Trishna nods in yes and says its better if Rk tells you by himself.

At Night
Rk comes to Madhu's house and and both of them lies together on Madhu's bed. Madhu makes her comfortable in Rk's arms and Rk continues Madhu I am going to tell you truth of my life, please don't hate me after hearing it. And Rk continues
My parents and Balraj Chaudhry were business partners and in greed of money they ditched Balraj and in return he killed them. And their death affected most Shaurya. Shaurya had a girlfriend named Ria. Once after their death he went to Ria's house and saw Ria and Mukund, Balraj's nephew sitting their on and becomes angry seeing him. As his Uncle killed their parents. Even Mukund becomes equally angry and starts hitting Shaurya and at the same time I (Rk) went there and start hitting him. Mukund removes his gun and points on Ria I went to save her and Shaurya removes his gun and killed Mukund. And to save Shaurya from police we became Balraj's men in his business.
Sultan became dealer of weapons and drugs. But till date even at once he gave not taken drugs.
Alic became Escort.(one who gives his time to girls and he will do whatever that girl tells him anything. )
Kane became Loan sharl.(one who goes to house to house threatening people to pay the loan amount)
And he(RK) became fighter.
He looks at Madhu who was hiding her face to his chest and was crying. He again tells him please don't hate me Madhu. She replies I don't hate dumbo I am proud you did this for your brother. He tells and we kept Shaurya away from this business also.
And both went to sleep.