Chapter 7

Dedicated to sana286 moon_dancer24 shreeswathi vanya-singh and all my readers sorry if to all those whose name I forgot to mention

Next day in the college RK asks Madhu for a date and she tells yes.
In the evening.
Madhu wore black backless gown in which she was looking the most priests girl in the world. Madhu goes out of her house as Rk was waiting for her.
As soon as Madhu came in the vision of Rk was mesmerized by her beauty. He kept staring at Madhu forgeting everything around him.
Madhu came closer to him and waved her hand before RK's eyes and brings him out of his dream world.
Rk: "Hey Precious I Dropped something when I saw U.......(pause)... My Jaw."
and he smirks. Madhu was blushing uncontrollabley after hearing his words. They both go to xyz restaurant.

They both sit on the table reserved by Rk for their date.

They spended some good quality of time with each other dancing,chatting, flirting etc.

Rk comes to drop Madhu home. Rk gets out of the car and open Madhu's door.
Madhu gets out of the car and hugs Rk and
Madhu starts smiling and starts nibbling his lower lip.
And within no time both of them kisses each other with full of passion.

1 month later
Madhu and Shaurya went for an evening walk when some goons came and starts beating Shaurya Madhu tries to save him but they make both of them unconscious by making them smell chloroform.
They were bought to a gowdown and their legs and hands were tied.

After few hours madhu gets up and sees that shaurya is hurted very badly and he is still unconscious. She wakes up shaurya. As soon as shaurya wakes up balraj comes their with his men's and MUKUND.

Shaurya sees him and says Mukund. Now Madhu is also confused that Rk told her Mukund is dead.

Shaurya's pov
I have killed Mukund than how come he is alive and whose body was that which was burried.

RIYA

That means I killed RIYA my Riya She didnt betrayed me. She didn't ran with my child. I bittrayed her. Oh no how could I not know this. My brothers think that I am affected to this extent becauae of Mama Papa's death but the truth is I was very upset because I thought Riya ran away with my unborn child.

Shaurya's pov over

And a lone tear fell from his eye.

Mukund comes to know what he was thinking and says yes you killed your girlfriend not me and smirks.

Balraj speaks
How idiot your brothers are they gave up their life to save you. Haha it was nice playing with you guys.
They became my partners in all my wrong deeds to save you from police but they don't know actually my nephew is alive and the one who is killed is not related to me from anywhere.

Madhu understands everything now.
Balraj looks at her and says you, you are Rk's girlfriend right now you will become my grain to bring Rk here and I will kill him and others too.
Now when truth is out there is no need of KUNDRA BROTHERS in my business.

He calls Rk and holds Madhu's hair from behind and pulls it. Madhu shouts Aaaaaaa..... In pain and on the other side Rk shouts Madhuuu....
Balraj takes the phone to his ears and speaks yes you heard right its Madhubala. Your Madhubala
If you don't come here at abcd... Address in 15 minutes I don't know what is going to happen in next to her.
Oh yes I forgot to mention your brother aaah twin brother is also with me. Now its your decision whether to come here or not.
Madhu shouts Rishu please don't comes here, don't worry about me nothinng will happen to me please don't come here. Hearing this Mukund slaps her and shaurya shouts Madhuu. Rk gets angry and says if anything happens to my Madhu or my brother I will not let you die and even not let you live. You will beg for the death. Balraj speaks the decision lies in your hand my darling enemy and who will beg for death that we will see first you comr here and says see you soon... And cuts the phone

Madhu and Shaurya's mouth were tied now

Rk calls Sultan and tells him everything and takes his bike keys and marches towards abcd... adddress.

Rk reaches the address where he was called and as soon as he reach there few goons attcks him but he was sooo angry that he kills all of them.

Now he maarches towaards the room where Madhu was kept.
He reaches their and shoots all the goons of balraj. Now he comes to Mukund and beats him to death.
But he fails to notice that balraj ran away. He was beating Mukund even when he was dead when his other three brothers comes their and stops him Alic goes and to free Shaurya and Rk looks towards madhu and starts taking slow steps towards her.

They both were looking into eachothers eyes and tears were flowing from Madhu's eyes. Rk reaches near Madhu and frees her from the ropes and as soon as Madhu was free from the rope she hugs Rk tightly and cries her heart out even Rks eveys were watered seeing her crying because of her.

____________________________________

Hey guys how was the climax hope you guys like it.
Please do comment and let me know.
And yes as mentioned by some of my readers and my promise in the note this is the longest chapter
Lots of love to all my readers
Thanks for taking out your precious time and reading my story.
You guys can give me your suggetions anytime without any hesitantion.
Do let me know even if you don't like and wait for further update I will update it after 3rd October after my exams :)

By Shradha