Chapter 21

I spread out a large map of the Célestì Capitol Shéroon, "I think it's best if we draw them out. If my brother or sister see me I know they're going to come out guns blazing." The boys nod remaining silent and letting me take charge. "So if we start here," I say pointing to the edge of the map where a large cluster of mountains huddle together, "then we will have cover and can trap them if we play our cards right. So if we camp here for a couple of nights them move in, hopefully they take the bate, and let them do the rest. I run between two mountains, you to create an avalanche, I can protect myself because I can use my powers to break the snow around me. So if I create a platform for you two to stand on, because of how cold it is it should remain frozen, you two shoot the base of the mountain get the snow loose and voilà! Problem solved."

"Except for the fact that we would have to use TNT to get this to work." Stiren says calmly. "And even then, the mountains are unstable and could injure Alexander or myself. It's to risky. Besides what will we use as bate?"

I look at him more seriously then I have in a while, "we'll use me. They'll come if I'm there."

"And what if they capture you?" He asks darkly, "what then?"

"I guess we'll have to cross that bridge when we come to it." I say calmly picking up a knife and placing it on the area I suggest, "aside from that Stiren," I lean forward on my elbow, my other arm holding the dagger on the location, "what do you propose we do instead? Because if you have a different way todo this I'm all ears." I stab the knife into the table and lean back.

"I'll go get packed." Alexander says standing.

Stiren watches me for a moment before standing himself, "I must inform the queen. I will be back at noon tomorrow." He opens the front door and let's himself out.

"What have I gotten into?" I mutter to myself.