C H A P T E R 4

C H A P T E R  4

Shawn Mendes plays Chase Parker

------------------

"Does you got time for an English lesson?" Chase asks me over the phone. Hes using bad grammar again, how typical.

"I does not, I got plans with Mary"

"Psht. I see how it is" He said through the other line.

"I'm glad you do. Are we done with this conversation yet?"

"Yes, we are. You little rude ass."

"Watch your language!"

"Okay, I'll watch my flipping language" He said with a chuckle.

"I hate you"

"I love you too. Is your mom home?"

"Yes, why?"

"Bye, Cupcake!" He said, hanging up.

Well then.

I plan on meeting up with Mary today for shopping and lunch. How exciting.. not. I hate shopping. Not that I hate cloths, I just hate shopping for cloths, especially with Mary because that girl takes way too long.

I take a shower, get dressed, pray and then I wait outside for her.

Once her car pulls up, I smile at her before walking in.

"Hey, girl" She said as she drove down the street, she opened the windows letting a nice fresh breeze cool me down.

"Hi" I reply leaning against the window.

"Can you believe I have an English test on Wednesday?!" She exclaimed, frowning.

"I know, right? Like were hardly I'm the school year, God." I complain along with her.

"Don't even complain, okay? You don't even need to study yet you gets great grades. You're so lucky! I'm so dumb even when I study I fail everything"

"Hey, you don't do bad most the time. I always offer to help you but.."

"Because I don't need good grades! I plan on marrying Sean" She said dreamily.

Sean Medows. Blonde, blue eyed, good looks, nice built,  and total ding dong. He'd always secretly insult me or threaten me, and I've even told Mary before but she accused me of lying, so I dropped it. If she wants to be with someone like that let it be.

"Sweetheart, if you fail highschool than you're going to have to go to adult school" I glance at her "Is that what you want?"

She just signed as a reply, but that was enough of an answer for me.

I remember the first day we met, it was freshmen orientation. She sat next to me on the bleachers and said "Hi! My name is Mary." I was a really shy kid, so I only muttered a little "Hi". But she never gave up on me, she accepted me for who I was and let me be me, she listened to my problems, my fandom obsessions. She was just there for me, making sure I was never lonely. And I love her for that.

"We're here!" She announces, before glancing at me.

"Oh sweety, we need to get you a new maxi skirt. That one is so over worn" She said with disapproval.

"Whatever." I say rolling my eyes before getting out the car.

I see her happily texting on the phone. Probably Sean. I take a look at her outfit now. She's wearing a dark nude and black peplum top, black skinny jeans and nude pumps, her pretty dark brown hair was straightened perfectly. I frowned in jealously. Even without my scarf, I was ugly and basic..With it just made me uglier.

No! Don't care what they think!

Easier said then done.

She smiles before putting her phone away and taking out her tube of lip gloss.

"Girl, have you watched the new Pretty Little Liars episode?!" She asks me dramatically as she applies lip gloss.

"NO I told you, that show gives me a migraine"

"Its perfect! Aria and Ezra are my OTP" she says dreamily.

I got to admit, they were pretty cute together.

But the show always gives me a huge headache when I watch it, there's just so much going on at once my poor little mind can't comprehend.

"Ugh, Sean is so sweet, Sara.He just texted me ' lol you too' when I told him I loved him!! Awh! Were going to be together forever" She exclaims happily jumping up and down

"I hate to burst your bubble but-"

"Are you still hanging on to your little lies about him?! Let it freaking go, Sara!"

"I thought we were best friends" I told her quietly.

"Yes we are, and because we're best friends we tell each other the truth. The truth is I think you're jealous that your religion won't let you date so you can't have a relationship like Sean and mines. Or better yet, Sean is the one you want!"

I glare at her. "Okay, if that's what you think then just shop with Sean. Shop til you drop! Literally. Bye."

"And who's your ride home?" She asks, crossing her arms and smirking.

"I'll get one."

"Have fun with that, I mean you don't have any other friends."

The nerve of this son of a pickle.

"You mean I have no friends, because you aren't one" I reply before walking away.

I can't believe her?! Sean is a stupid loser just like she is. She'll find out when he dumps her for some blonde that I was right.

But now who do I call?

Sigh..

"Hey, Chase. Can you give me a ride from the mall?"

-------

please comment and vote