Bonus Chapter

Decided to come on here and write a little bonus something for you guys finally. Thanks for being so patient.

The athan blared from the Mac sitting on the desk near my bed. My eyes opened slowly, getting used to the darkness surronding me.

The lump of a person wiggled beside me as I rubbed my sleepy eyes.

"Chase," I said quietly. Talking too loud so early always scared him, he was a bit of a wimp. He made a subtle mmm sound.

Yawning, I shook his arm a little. "Get up, habibi. Its Fajr."

"Five more minutes." I could see him clearer now. His hair a mess and his lips parted as he breathed short shallow breaths.

I couldn't help but run my fingers through his hair. "Fine, you better be up when I come back from the bathroom." I said with a warning tone.

Chase and I were 25 now. After we both graduated from college and he got a job, we decided we were finally ready to take the next step. It had been incredibly hard waiting so long, especially since I've been having strong feelings for him since I was eighteen.

It was magical, in its own way. Our wedding was thankfully smaller than the typical Muslim wedding because the only huge side of family we had to invite was mine. I decided to skip the wedding reception and just have a Henna where I got a custom made traditional dress.

It had been a year since our Henna and since we got officially married. Suddenly two separate people were forced to compromise on just about everything.

We may have argued about if we were going to get a soft bed or a firm bed. What kind of monster sleeps on a soft bed ?

I came back from the bathroom confused. I still havent gotten my period yet, and its been two months. I brushed off the worries and made wudu before coming back to find Chase still sleeping.

I sighed and grabbed the water gun from under my side of the bed, aiming perfectly for his open mouth.

I smile in satisfaction as he jumps out of bed, spitting the water onto our hardware floor.

"I told you to wake up" I watched in amusment as a slur of curse words came flowing from him. "Now go!" I order, pointing to the bathroom.

He sighs all too dramatically, muttering "Always with the watergun, you could never just like wake me up with a kiss or something."

------------

I screamed.

Or squealed.

I don't even know.

"Mama! Look, look, look!" I was jumping with joy as I ran down to where my mom was sitting in her living room. I came to her house armed with pregnancy tests once Chase left for work.

"You're pregnant! Mashallah!" She got up ans hugged me, and the multiple pregnancy test fell to the floor as I lost grip of them.

"You're already glowing, too!" She commented.

"Do you think Chase will be happy?" I asked, not really worried he'd be angry. Why would he ? This is our kid.

"Definitely, let's go out and celebrate. We can find a cute way to tell Chase when he gets home."

----------

"Sara, habibti , why are you watching me eat my cereal so closely?"

I quickly look away, "You're nuts. I'm just bored and watching you eat is always exciting."

He raised an eyebrow, "Exciting? I'd be excited if maybe you touched your own cereal, too. Eat something."

"Yeah, I'll totally eat soon." I reply, glancing down at the now soggy bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios.

"Okay.." He replied before finishing the last of the cereal.

"Drink your milk, dont waste it!" I order a little too obviously.

"Youre really weirding me out, I know somethings up." Suspicion was evident in his voice but I ignored it, the sweat from my hands made my leggings warm in a really gross way, but I ignored it.

He drank the milk and put the bowl down, looking at me with a smile that asked Happy ?

He glanced down at his empty bowl for a second, before choking on his spit and yelling something in the form of "Oh my GOD"

A wide smile broke out on my face, knowing he saw the "I'm pregnant!" That was on the bottom of the bowl.

"I knew this was a new bowl! Are you serious?" He asked me with wide eyes .

"Yeah! Drink your coffee too!" He quickly slurped down the last of the cooled liquid, and smiled at the "I'm serious!" On the bottom of the matching cup.

"I just found out yesterday" I said pulling out one of the tests.

"Oh my God! This is so amazing, Sara." his voice almost cracked as he got up and wrapped his arm around my waist, lifting me up from my seat and spinning me around.

"I love you so much." He told me while looking at me with a twinkle in his eyes.

"I love you more."

Shaking his head, he said "No way. You're going to be the mother of my child one day , Inshallah. I love you way more."

"No, I do."

"Wanna bet on it?"

"Chase that makes no sense, how are we going to bet?"

"I dont know. Lets ask people who loves who more. Loser makes dinner."

"I always make dinner."

"And that won't change because I love you more."

----

This was so cheesy omggg. I hope you guys enjoyed this ((: thanks so much for reading.