Epilogue

- 2 years later -

Sara's POV

"Ugh," I groan as I carry four bags, two in each hand up the three flight of stairs to get to my apartment.

You may have a few questions, one being ....

 Apartment, wait..what??

Yes, because on the eventful day two years ago I got accepted into the school of my dreams. I moved out of my home, into a one bedroom apartment downtown.

Leaving Mama had been the hardest part, leaving Chase..a close second.

I knew that starting to pursue your dreams involved a lot of sacrifice , and that was something I was prepared to do. Now I was the typical college student, munching on store bought salads, I spent all of my days either studying or working enough to help pay off these student debts that were growing larger and larger. During my free days, Chase and my mom (occasionally my sister) would come down and visit and we'd catch up on anything and everything while I finally enjoyed an actual home cooked meal.

There was something in me that said Chase was the one, like Allah (swt) brought us together. The way we connected, his respect for me I knew he never had for any other girls, the way he connected with my mom (sometimes I think he loves her more than me), the way he stuck around with me through everything. But we both knew that right now was not the right time for us to get married and take the huge leap, although we both knew that it'd happen inshAlllah.

He was now studying in  nearby community college, he was planning on getting a masters in English in his life. Crazy, right? I guess my amazing tutoring really helped.

Through all the cray-cray that has become my life, me and Mary have somewhat lost touch, with only the occasional catch up conversation we'd occasionally have. 

Overall, was life good right now? I'd say so. Although I could totally live without the constant studying and lack of me time. But I see a bright future ahead, and with friends, family, Chase and Allah by my side, I know whatever happens, everything will end up fine.

-------------------------------------------

Long awaited, gosh I am a horrible person, BUTT bonus chapter coming soon!!