The Interview

I woke up to my alarm clock going off, my jaw was feeling a bit better, but my side was sore. I had a text so I read it.

From: Simon

The boys have an interview today, DO NOT LET LOUIS DRIVE! The address is written on the fridge calender, you will follow the calender each day. The boys need leave home at 10am so I recommend trying to get them up at 7:30, Zayn is difficult to wake up so don't give up on him.

Ugh! I absolutely HATE waking people up. It was only 7am but who cares. I started walking down the hall until I reached the first bedroom. Liam.

"Liam. Can you get up?" I ask Liam, he shoots up and it frightens me a bit.

"You get Zayn, i'll get the others." Liam yelled as he ran out.

Great. I get stuck with the hard one to get up.

I walk down the hall and Liam points towards a door with a big 'Z' on it. I opened the door and saw a sleeping Zayn.

"Zayn... Can you get up?"

Silence.

"Zayn get up."

Silence.

"Zayn wake the fuck up."

Silence.

I ran out of the room and 4 boys gave me confused looks. When I ran back past them with a pot and a wooden spoon they had worried looks on their faces.

"Zayn wake the fuck up." I said smashing the pot. All I got was a pillow thrown at me. I ran into his bathroom and filled the pot with water. "Zayn. Don't make me do this."

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck oooooooofffffffff." A tired Zayn mumbled.

I threw the pot of cold water on Zayn and he freaked out.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU BITCH! ALL THE BOYS THINK YOU'RE AN UGLY FAT SLUT!" I stared at him. I was about to cry so I ran out. When I reached the garage I pulled out the cigarrette ligter I keep and i put it into the outlet to heat it up. I took it out when it was nice and hot and placed it onto my skin. It burned like hell but I kept it there. Once I took it off there was a fleshy circle, my arm felt like it was going to fall off. It looked and felt like a really bad burn and was probably going to scar. I wonder what people would ask if they saw a perfect circle on my forearm. Awkward. The door to the garage flung open and I pulled my sleeve down. It was Louis.

"Zep... Can I talk to you?"

"Yea... Get in." I reply pointing to the passenger seat.

"Listen... Go inside and talk to Zayn. He didn't mean it, none of us think you're ugly, fat, or a slut. I think Harry even fancies you." Louis said kindly. But I can't believe it from him.

"Tell Zayn to come in here." I told Louis trying to ignore the pain in my arm.

Louis left without a word and soon Zayn came in. He sat down where Louis had just sat and looked at the windshield.

"I-I'm SO sorry Zeppy! I was just mad that you woke me up with water." He said not looking at me.

"Zayn. I can't babysit you guys." I say sadly.

"Why?" He asked looking at me now. I noticed his eyes were tearing up.

I was wondering whether I should tell him about my self-harm. He'd probably put me in a mental institute. I choked down telling him that.

"I'm a really sad person Zayn."

"What do you mean?"

I thought about it for a second. How could I tell him, without telling him?

"I get depressed." I mumble.

He runs out of the car and opens my door pulling me out and giving me a hug.

"Even though we don't know you well, we love you."

"Thanks Zayn." I say into his chest.

We walk into the house and the boys stare at me.

"Were cool." I say as I sit down.

"Uh... Can you make food?" Niall asks me happily.

"Can I order pizza instead?" I ask. Another thing I hate is making breakfast.

"Simon doesn't let us have pizza for breakfast." Liam said matter-of-factly.

"Well, where's Simon? I'll only do it today, and anyways I have the cash for it."

"Okay." Liam sighed.

I called up the pizza place on the  fridge.

"Hello, Rave's Place. This place is so Ravin'" The girl on the phone said in a fake happy tone.

"That's an unfortunate thing you have to say.Umm.... I think we'd like 4 large pizza's. One cheese, one pepperoni and bacon... And whatever your favorite kind of pizzas are for the other ones."

"I thought I was the only one who thought it was that bad. And your pizzas should be ready in 40 minutes, would you like them delivered."

"No thanks!" I say happily and hang up.

"That's a lot of pizzas, Niall is only allowed eat. And the boys and I are supposed to be on a diet, Niall's doing really good and hasn't had a slip up." Liam told me with begging eyes.

"NIALL! You can only have 1 pizza. Liam and Zayn can share, Louis and Harry can share, and i'll just eat from your guys'." I tell liam and he smiles.

"ZEPPELIN! HARRY WANTS TO BANG YOU!" Louis screams as he runs through the room with a angry Harry hot on his heels.

"Well I don't date people I babysit." I say with a smirk.

"You don't?" Harry asks as he immediately comes to a hault.

"Nope." I state.

Harry comes running up to me.

"Not even me?"

"Nope."

Harry does something unexpected and pulls me into a kiss.

"No even now?"

"What the hell? Harry. Not ever." I say and sit down wiping my mouth off on Niall's shirt.

"If I had to choose any of you it'd be Niall." I state and walk away.

I didn't actually mean that. Sure Niall was cute, but I didn't think of him like that at all, especially since I just met him.

Niall's POV

YEA! SHE LIKED ME AND NOT HARRY!