Surprise

I'd been avoiding Niall for 3 days and he had noticed. All the other boys had noticed too.

I was only here for 2 more days, so the boys were getting ready to say goodbye. Niall was trying extra hard.

"Hey Zeppy!" He said quickly when I was all alone on the couch.

"I have to go." I stated getting up.

"Go where?" He asked with a saddened voice.

"Uhm. To poop!" I mentally slapped myself in the face for that one.

"No you don't." He stated, pushing me back onto the couch.

I stayed silent. I knew that whatever I said, he wouldn't believe me.

"So?"

"So what?" I asked confused.

"So why are you avoiding me?"

"Psh! I would never avoid you!" I stated, my voice got higher.

"Zep.. I'm really sorry about what I did that night." He said with sincerity.

"It's fine Niall! I'm just a bit sad that I have to leave." I said lying through my teeth. What am I supposed to say though? 'Oh Niall, I'm two months pregnant with your unborn baby?'

"You sure?"

"Mmhm."

"Okay... Do you want to go to the coffee shop with me?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure." I sighed. Niall has the cutest puppy dog eyes and I can't turn them down.

_______________

"Oh my god Niall! You look like.. you look like Santa Claus!" I giggled when Niall face planted into his whipped cream.

"Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!" He said in the deepest voice he could manage.

"Niall, that sounded terrifying. I-I don't think Santa would sound like a monster.

"You sure about that? Maybe he's the tickle monster on days he doesn't work?" He smirked.

"Niall! Back off." I giggled holding my hand out so he couldn't tickle me.

"Tickle monster doesn't know what that means." He said in a low voice.

I took off as fast as I could manage. I could see the house in the distance, if I ran for two more minutes I could make it. I could hear Niall right behind me, so I picked up my pace.

"EAT MY DUST!" I yelled at Niall.

I opened the door of the house and Niall came in right after me.

"SURPRISE!" People yelled jumping out of nowhere.

I screamed and began laughing. The boys had arranged a surprise party for me, but I didn't know any of these people. It was more than awkward.

"Were you surprised?" Niall asked in a hushed whisper.

"Yes." I smiled.

_______________

"Thanks for coming."  I told the last guest.

I sat down with a belly full of food. It looked like I had a food baby... I wish that was all I had. Fucking fetus. I wish I could turn back time and not do this stupid babysitting job. I could be a normal teenager, i'd have a good job and a nice apartment... Shit. Where am I going to live when I leave?

I grabbed one of the boys laptops and began looking for apartments in London.

______________

"FOUND ONE!" I yelled extremely loud.

"What'd you find?" Louis asked poking his head into the room.

"An apartment for rent. It's on the other side of London, but that's fine." I smiled. "It's really nice and cheap."

"I'm happy for you... Did you tell Niall?"

"Louis. He never needs to find out."

"I think you should tell him... It's not fair that he'll have a baby and not even know about it." 

"He doesn't need this in his life. He'll be fine."

I closed the laptop and walked into the kitchen, soon all the other boys were in there. 

"I because Zeppy is leaving in two days, I think we should all have a sleepover in the living room." Liam stated.

"Yeah!" Louis yelled.

Everyone went around the house grabbing all the pillows and blankets, making a fort in the living room. 

FIVE HOURS LATER

"Hey Zep?" Louis asked quietly, trying not to wake anyone else up.

"What?" I asked quietly.

"Will you miss us when you leave?"

"Of course I will... You guys made a big impact in my life." I smiled thinking of all the memories.

"Especially Niall." He stated.

"He impacted me, and will never know why."

Niall's POV

I had been listening to Louis and Zep, but I didn't understand what they meant by it. Had I really hurt Zeppy that night when she showed me her cuts? I had been hurt too though.. I had also been a bit drunk, but that's beside the point. I hope she'd forgive me before she left. I would really miss her presence.

 _______________

Sorry for the really long wait:(

I will be updating my other stories before the week ends. XOX