Zayn Knows.

"Louis, don't tell the other boys. Please." I whispered.

"I won't." He said giving me a weak smile.

2 1/3 Months Later--

Here I was, three months pregnant with Niall's baby. Nothing interesting happened lately. Niall talks to me, but I can tell how uncomfortable he is. I don't plan on ever telling him about the pregnancy. I only had to be with the guys for 1 more week, and then I was safe to keep to myself. I would probably keep in contact with Louis because he's been helpful. He even went with me to the hospital to make sure the baby was healthy.

Harry was joking around about how i've gotten bigger. I didn't realize how observant he was. My belly wasn't much larger, but if you looked at it for a few seconds, you would be able to notice that I was pregnant.

 "Louis!" I called as I walked around the house.

"Yea?" He asked popping his head around the corner.

"I'm hungry, wanna go somewhere to get breakfast?"

"Eleanor is coming over soon. Sorry Zepp, you should ask one of the boys."

I got up and looked around the house for the boys. I found Liam, but he was busy doing boring boy band stuff.

 "I'll go with you." Zayn smiled peeking his head around wall.

I had become friends with Zayn again. I guess I couldn't bare all the tension.

"Sure."

___________________________________________

"So, hows your morning?" I asked him as we sat down at a cafe.

"Zeppelin, I know you're pregnant." He stated in a whisper.

My face went blank.

"Louis?" I asked a bit pissed off.

"No.. I saw the pregnancy test in the garbage, I thought that maybe one of the guys had a girl over and it was hers... but you've gotten larger."

I frowned and closed my eyes. 

"You can't tell anyone."

"Zep... You have to tell Niall."

"I can't. There's to much tension and awkwardness between us. I can't just saddle him with a baby. He needs to live his life without a burden holding him back. He needs to be a popstar without all the drama."

"Zep, if he ever finds out... This will break his heart. You have to tell him." HIs eyes pleaded.

"I'm only here for a week. Once I leave you guys will forget about me. Niall will totally forget about me and will eventually have kids of his own."

"You can't raise a kid on your own." He said raising his voice a bit.

"Zayn. I'll be fine." I hissed.

__________________________

"Is it okay if I drop you off at the house and i'll go see Perrie?" Zayn asked as we neared the house.

"Sure." I smiled as we stopped in front of the house.

I got out of the car and grabbed my bag.

"Tell Perrie I still think she's a bitch." I called as he drove away.

I could hear him laugh as he drove away. He stuck his middle finger out of the sun roof. I opened the door of the house and walked in. I could hear an argument going on, so i decided to eavesdrop.

"Niall, why can't you just suck it up? She's leaving in a week." Louis voice asked pleadingly. I could tell that they were talking about me.

"Because she cuts." He answered.

"It's none of your business."

"It is my business Louis!" Niall shouted.

"Why? Why do you think that you need to stick your nose into her life?"

"B-because." Niall said in a normal tone.

"Because? This girl has been through so much! She took our babysitting job because she needed to get out of her house! She was bullied all through school and all you can say is because?"

"Louis you don't understand..."

"No Niall! You don't understand." I could hear Louis starting to walk away, I hid behind the counter.

"I love her Louis." Niall said slowly.

No. Nononononononon. I had to keep away from NIall now. If he found out I was pregnant... He'd ruin his life to help the kid. I had to keep it a secret from him no matter what.

___________________

Sorry it's not much, read my new story 'Painkillers'