Lies

I looked into Niall's blue eyes, but they weren't looking back into mine. They were directed to my stomach.

"Niall?" I asked worriedly.

"Is.. Are you pregnant?" He asked in a voice I had never heard.

"No. I swallowed a baby whole." I said sourly.

"Is it mine?" He asked, totally ignoring my sarcastic behaviour only seconds earlier.

I don't know why I lied. But I couldn't Let Niall know. I didn't want him to butt into my life anyways.

"It's Harry's." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry? What?" He asked a bit aggressively.

"It's Harry's baby." I said a bit louder.

Louis, Niall's fake girlfriend Alexandria, and Laura looked at me with disapproving looks.

"Alexandria. We're leaving." He said angrily.

He grabbed her arm and they both left the cafe. Louis sighed and then walked over to me.

"Why?" He asked with a sigh. How dramatic.

"I couldn't. Niall has such a big future ahead of him." I said sadly.

"So does Harry. What if this gets out and people think Harry's the baby daddy that doesn't help out with his own kid? Harry could get destroyed by the media! You need to fix this." Louis sighed and shoved a cookie into his mouth.

After about an hour of not knowing what to do, I called Harry.

Harry's POV

"Harry! WHAT THE FUCK?!" Niall yelled at me as I ate some chips.

"They're chips Niall. God- I can buy some more." I laughed and threw a chip at his angry little face.

"Oh bull fucking shit- you know what I'm talking about." He shouted and walked closer to me.

My phone rang and I looked down to it.

"Hold that thought Niall, Zep is callin." I stated and answered my phone.

Niall ran at me and before I could do anything, he pushed me to the ground and started punching my face.

I didn't know why he was hitting me, so I didn't hit him back. I positioned myself over top of him so that I could pin him down.

"Niall! What are you doing?!" I yelled confused.

"You dick! You knew I liked her!" He yelled.

"Liked who?" I questioned.

"Zeppelin! And you got her pregnant!" He screamed at me.

My phone went off again, but I ignored it.

"I've never had sex with Zep, Niall. I've kissed her once or twice, but that's it." I said loosening my grip. "It's your baby. Zep was supposed to tell you when she found out, but she was afraid."

Niall looked at me baffled.

"I-I'm so sorry Harry." Niall said, moving his eyebrows into a sincere matter.

My phone went off again and I answered, putting it on speakerphone.

"Hey." I stated chill.

"Hey it's Zep. Is Niall there?" She asked with panick and was talking faster than normal.

I looked at Niall and he shook his head.

"No, why?"

"He saw my fucking belly and I accidentally told him it was yours. I'm so sorry Harry." She whispered.

Niall grabbed the phone out of my hands and didn't speak fora few seconds.

"Why would you lie to me Zep?" He asked a bit angrily.

"Niall?"

"Obviously. Why did you lie to me?" He asked more angrily.

The phone went dead and Niall just stared at it. After a minute, he tossed the phone to means stormed out.