Friends.

"Hey." He whispered.

"Uhm..." I stated awkwardly.

"Sorry... It wasn't a 'relationship' kiss... I just wanted to give you a friend hug." Niall slowly stated.

I smiled and embraced him, squeezing him slightly. We just sat there. He didn't let go, and I didn't let go.

"We should get some sleep." Niall finally said, letting out a yawn.

I hopped under the covers and went to sleep.

__________________________

 I woke up on the bed and knew I was alone. I grunted and stood up, quickly going to the coffee machine.

Dear Zeppy, 

We had to go to an interview and didn't want to wake you up early. It's on MTV around noon.

Love Louis.

I sighed and looked at the clock. It was 12:07. I walked to the living and flipped the tv on, searching for MTV. I finally found it and clicked on it instantly.

"And you boys have a babysitter?" The interviewer asked in a soft voice. She looked to be around her thirties... Perfect for Harry.

"Uh yea." Louis smirked. "She's a really sweet girl."

"I've seen pictures of her with scars on her arms... Does she self harm?" The lady asked interested.

I felt a lump in my throat and became nauseous as a picture of me popped up on screen, my scars very noticeable.

"N-no... She was kidnapped when she was younger and the people cut her arms with scissors.." Zayn blurted out.

"Zayn! YOU IDIOT!" I screamed at the screen.

The boys tried not to give Zayn a look. I shut the tv off and paced back and forth, hoping nobody suspected anything. What if police questioned me? What if my parents see this? I'd be hauled back home in the snap of a finger. I stopped and realized Zayn had just saved me from a shit ton od more drama and unwanted publicity. I wanted to stay out of the news as much as possible.

I turned the TV back on with curiosity.

"Harry, you're dating her... Is that right?" The interviewer asked, referencing me.

"I went with her to an award show because she's quite lonely." He smiled looking into the camera.

"Her and Harry are both loners." Louis stated.

The boys laughed at how true that was. But eh, I like my privacy.

I got hungry and ventured into the kitchen. 

"Bingo!" I stated as I found a box of cookies. 

Niall was written on the front in Red sharpie, I smiled at how that wouldn't stop me.

_______________

I was on the last cookie and quite full, when the boys walked in. I quickly shoved the cookie in my mouth and tried to hide the fact that I ate Niall's cookies.

"ZEPPELIN!" The Irish voice yelled.

"Yea?" I asked nervously.

"Are those my cookies?"

I held up the empty bag and looked at his name. "No.." I smiled nervously.

"Give em' here, Zeppy." He stated standing tall.

I tossed the empty bag and ran away laughing maniacally. To my unfortune, Niall ran after me. After I lost all my breath, I jumped on Louis back and ordered him to run.

He ran out of the house until Niall was out of sight. We ended up in a familiar park I knew as I grew up.

"Louis.. You see that blue house over there? I grew up there.." I sighed at all of the horrible memories. "I used to run to this park to escape my parents... Until I realized it was no use. Running had always been a bad idea, my dad always hit my arms with his beer bottles when I ran. I don't know why I didn't ever leave this town."

"Why didn't you tell the police?" He asked walking with me on his back.

"My dad was a cop.. He said nobody would believe me because he told his friends I was a pathological liar."

"Oh... Is your mum safe with your dad."

"They were perfect for each other... That was until My uncle said my father was insane. My mum and dad can survive." I said angrily.

_____________________

Something happened. When I got home with Louis... I couldn't stop thinking of my house and everything that happened in it. Things would flash in my head for less than a second. My father raping me, my mum putting me in burning hot water, getting punched, burnt, stabbed, yelled at...

I didn't know why.. Maybe I didn't want to remember these things anymore. I grabbed my lighter and lighter fluid and ran. I ran until I reached my old house. It was dark enough that nobody would see my face. I prayed the lighter fluid on all the escapes.. Doors and windows... I lit my lighter and watched the flames begin. I ran to the park and watched the flames dance with the blue house. 

When the fire department arrived, I went to my new home. Now I had nothing to look foreward to when I was done with the boys.

_____________________

I opened the front door and saw Zayn, I decided to give him a hug.

"What was that for?" He asked confused.

"For making up that lie during the interview." I smirked.

"Are we friends now?" He asked raising his eyebrows a bit.

"No." I stated walking away.

_________________

OMG GUYS! SO SORRY! 

Please vote and comment?