Kiss Confusion

I woke up feeling sore and uncomfortable. Harry was still sleeping so I just walked into the kitchen.

“Hey...” Louis said giving me a plate of pancakes. “Zayn told me about what happened.. I don’t think it was any of your guys’ problem; you were drunk.”

“Yea..” I said awkwardly thinking if I would tell the boys if it was Niall, not Zayn. I decided against it. 

“Morning!” Harry sang.

As Harry sat down, a couple condoms fell out of his pocket. I quickly picked them up and snuck them into my jumper pocket. I walked away trying to look normal. After I reached the bathroom I put the condoms over my hands, they were quite stretchy... I laughed at myself.

“Harry! Look!” I giggled running to Harry.

He felt his pocket and looked at me.

“Are those mine?” He asked sighing.

“Yup.” I laughed petting his face.

He got off his chair so I began to run. He began to chase after me... He caught me; I’d like to think it was because I was sore. We both burst out laughing and lay on the floor.

“What were you doing with those condoms Harry?” I asked breathing heavily.

“Uhm... I was going to go to a friend’s house.” He said sheepishly.

I wiggled my eyebrows and slapped Harry’s butt as he stood up. He looked back at me and winked. Soon the rest of the guys left and I was home alone. 

I decided to clean up the house. After a couple hours, I reached Zayn’s room. I hadn’t been in here since that night with Niall. After I vacuumed the floor, I made the bed. I went to tuck the sheets in but immediately pulled my hand out from between the mattresses. I looked at my finger and watched a tiny bit of blood come out. I had a paper cut? I lifted up the mattress and saw a few pictures.

“No.” I stated falling to the floor.

I looked at the pictures again.. They were pictures of my scars. Some were taken of my arms when I was sleeping and some others from some other time.

“What to do...” I asked myself panicking.

I decided to burn the pictures. After I disposed of the pictures the boys walked in.

“Did you burn toast or something?” Liam asked sniffing the air.

“Yea..” I lied.

“Did you clean?” Louis asked looking around.

I laughed and nodded my head. He smiled back and winked.

“I thought Harry only winked.” I giggled.

“Nope.” Niall said winking his eyes like a maniac.

“Freak.” Zayn mumbled as he passed me.

I ran out the back door and jumped into the water fully clothed. Soon someone else jumped in and I saw Louis across from me smiling. I frowned, causing Louis to make silly faces. I smiled and laughed causing me to swallow water. I went for air and began coughing.

“Are you okay?!” Louis asked laughing.

“Asthmatic... Can’t... Breath.. I need... Air.” I said wheezing.

My vision started to blur as I struggled to breath.

Louis’ POV

I watched as Zeppelin collapsed in the water. I quickly pulled her out and placed her on the cement beside the pool.

“BOYS! HELP!” I yelled shaking Zep.

“What happened?” Zayn asked bored.

“She-she isn’t breathing. She’s asthmatic and apparently choking on water isn’t good.” I said nervously.

Everyone kind of stood there for a few seconds.

“Liam, call 911. Harry, I know you took CPR training so.. You know how that works. I’ll look for her inhaler.”

I looked and noticed Niall had taken charge.

*****

Niall’s POV

I sat on the couch as Zeppelin was being asked questions. She looked uncomfortable and awkward.

After a few minutes the paramedics left and Zep just sat on the couch beside me.

“Do you want to talk about it?” I asked quietly.

“It’s happened before.” She shrugged. “I was still breathing, just barely.”

Zeppelin’s POV

As I was talking to Niall, I thought of how mixed my feelings were on how I didn’t know whether I wanted to die or not...

“I’m gonna go to my room.” I told Niall awkwardly.

As I was walking to Harry’s room, I was slammed against the wall.

“Where are they?!” Zayn asked in an aggressive whisper.

“What?” I asked confused.

“The pictures. Where are they?” 

“I-I don’t know what you mean..” I said lying.

He slammed his hand on the wall beside my head and sighed. Something unexpected happened and Zayn began to lean in. His lips were just about to touch mine-

“Is everything okay here?” Harry asked clenching his jaw.

“Yes.” Zayn stated walking away.

“You okay? Did he hurt you?” Harry asked concerned.

“I’m fine.” I laughed nervously.

I walked to Harry’s room and went to sleep.

______________________

WHO DO YOU SHIP?

WHOEVER PICKS THE CUTEST SHIP NAME GETS A FAN FROM ME:D