It's all Niall's fault

I woke up feeling well rested. When I went to go for a shower, I threw up. I assume it was because I was stupid and stayed in the rain last week. I got up and walked around the house waiting for the boys to wake up.

"Mornin." Liam grunted stretching his arms out.

"Sup broseph." I grinned tapping on his nose.

"You seem cheerful today.." He smirked wiggling his eyebrows.

"What are you saying?" I asked confused, popping a piece of bread into the toaster.

"Well... I'm just saying that you came out of Harry's room quite happy.." He started.

"Liam!" I laughed.

"So?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows again.

"Harry and I aren't together." I stated grabbing the peanut butter.

"Have you ever seen that movie Friends with Benefits?"

I gave Liam a dirty look and he dropped the topic. After I made my sandwhich, I sat down and watched a bit of TV.

"What's happening today?" Zayn asked plopping down beside me.

"How should I know?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

He looked at me confused, but then he must have realized how badly he had freaked me out. He gave me a sincere look and shut the TV off.

 "Listen Zep.. I'm so sorry about everything. I know Perrie hurt you physically, and I hurt you emotionally. But you can't hold a grudge, it's not healthy." Zayn pleaded.

"Zayn, you scared the shit out of me. I seriously thought I was going to be raped again. I don't think-"

"What do you mean again?" He asked confused.

My heart skipped a beat and I felt cornered.

"Sorry, I mean I don't ever want to be raped. I can't just let it go this easily."

"Okay." He huffed walking away.

I closed my eyes and pictured myself and Niall hugging. I wanted to be more than friends with him again. He probably still thinks i'm a freak, but is trying to hide it for the boys' sake.

"LIAM?!" I called from the living room.

He came skipping into the livingroom with a cocked eyebrow.

"Yeees?" He asked grinning.

"I wanted to know if I could go to the mall?" I questioned walking over to him.

"Yea, i'll just grab the other boys."

I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Alone."

"I guess." He sighed smirking.

I put my shoes on and left my hair tangled. The walk to the closest mall was only about 5 blocks away. I quickly walked there, knowing I was going to be there quite early.

I walked through the mall looking at clothes, trying to delay what I was really here for. Ever so slowly, i walked to the pharmacy. I pulled my hoodie up and grabbed the box of pregnancy tests.

I know, I know, I only threw up this morning but.. I was late..

"Is this all?" The old woman asked smiling.

"Uhh.. Yea." I whispered hoarsly.

Until that pregnancy test told me i wasn't pregnant, I was going to panick. I remember seeing the condom, so I knew I couldn't be pregnant, but I freaked out.

"That was quick." Liam stated as I walked into the house.

"Err, I got bored." I replied walking to the bathroom in the hallway.

I quickly closed the door and locked it. I opened the box and peed on the stick. I had to wait five minutes. Five whole minutes to see if I had ruined my life. Two lined would mean I was pregnant.

A knock on the door startled me.

"How loong are you gonna beeee?" A familiar sassy voice asked.

I opened the door and pulled Louis in. He gave me a confused look when he saw my face in a worried position.

"Louis... remember that night I got drunk and did it with Niall?" I asked closing my eyes tightly.

"You're pregnant?" He asked loudly.

I put my hand over his mouth and gave him a glare.

"I don't know yet!" I stated angrily.

My cellphone alarm went off and I didn't have the guts to look at the test.

"You do it." I told Louis.

"No." He said quickly.

I gave him a pleading look and he went for it.

"Fine." He sighed grabbing the test. "What does two lines mean?"

"It's all Niall's fault." I stated with tears falling down my cheeks.