The Dream

“What if she’s dead?!” A voice asked panicked.

“Louis, she’s breathing.” Another voice said annoyed.

I opened my eyes and regretted it. Someone was shining a flashlight on my face.

“She’s awake.” Another voice said happily.

I looked up and saw all 5 boys surrounding me

“Are you okay?” Liam asked frowning.

I groaned and looked around me. I was on somebody’s bed.

“What happened?” I asked confused.

“You ran into the window... We don’t think you have any more in you... We pulled it out before you woke up.”

“Uh.. thanks.” I said awkwardly, realizing I was in a sports bra and short-shorts.

“Why didn’t you tell us about all of your scars?” Louis asked sadly.

“You didn’t ask.” I said simply.

“Zeppy, do you want us to get you help? Like maybe a councillor?” Liam asked.

“I’ve had a councillor before. All she said was ‘how does that make you feel?’ True Story And I don’t think she cared.”

“So... Why’d you do this to yourself?” Harry asked toughing my thigh scars.

“I didn’t.” I stated flatly. “I need to talk to Niall. Alone.”

The boys looked confused, but obeyed. Niall stood by the door, watching me.

“Help me sit up?” I asked quietly.

He came over and pulled me into a sitting postion.

“So.. What did you want to tell me?” Niall asked curiously.

“Why don’t you want to be my friend anymore?” I asked quietly.

“Because.” He said coldly.

“That’s not an answer.”

“I liked you Zeppelin. I might have liked you more than a friend.. But what would have happened if you died? You would have been gone forever. You’re a selfish girl.” He said coldly.

“I.. If I stop hurting myself... Can we be friends?” I asked with tears in my eyes.

“Maybe.” He stated walking out of the room.

I looked out the window and it was beginning to get light out. It must be around 5am... I looked out the door and all the boys had gone to their rooms. I smiled and looked at the already fixed window. Oh the abilities the rich have. I opened the door and slid into the pool.

Maybe.” I repeated. Maybe usually always means no.

There was a splash beside me and I looked into those brown eyes.

“Hey Harry.” I smiled.

He didn’t answer. He swam in front of me so that my back was touching the pool wall. He placed both of his hands on either side of me and went in for a kiss.

To be honest.. He was a great kisser. He had soft lips, minty breath, and the right method of kissing... I didn’t feel anything. It was just a kiss.

“Harry.” I said pushing him away. “These 3 days dating you have been fun.. I just don’t think we’re right for each other.”

Harry smirked and bit his lip.

“I was waiting for you to tell me that.”

“Wait.. what?” I asked confused.

“I could tell you didn’t like me, I just wanted you to get your mind off things.” He laughed.

“You dick, what if I did like you after a while?” I asked giggling.

“I dunno.” He said awkwardly.

He picked me up and ran me into the house.

“Harry! Put me down!” I laughed.

He spun me around and ran me through the house like I was an airplane. I closed my eyes and smiled.

“Take her Louis!” Harry yelled to a confused Louis.

Harry threw me to Louis and I thought I was going to die. Luckily Louis caught me, kinda.

He began to run me around and do a bunch of twirls that we both became dizzy. Louis fell with me above him.

“Louis you dumb ass!” I laughed.

I looked at him and smiled. Giving him a kiss on the forehead, I went to make breakfast.

“This movie is so stupid.” I sighed going to bed.

I lied down on the couch by the boys’ bedrooms again and instantly fell asleep.

“Hey Niall.”

“Hey babe.” He smiled giving me a kiss on the forehead.

“How was Dot?” I asked curious.

“She cried a lot for you. I finally got her to sleep.”

“That’s good.” I smiled hugging him.

“I love you Niall.”

“I love you too Zeppelin.” He purred into my neck.

I woke up frightened. Someone was kissing me.

“N-niall?” I asked shocked.

I seriously have writers block:P Does anyone want to write the next chapter? Just Message me if you do.