Shit shit shit

JUST A FILLER!!!

It's been 5 whole months since I left the boys. I'm 7 months pregnant and look like I ate a watermelon whole.

I have a lovely job at a small cafe and met some nice people. I keep in touch with the boys too. We'll.. Except for Niall. I talk to Louis the most though. He's very very involve in wanting to know about my baby.

"Can't you just tell me whether it's a boy or girl?" He asked over the phone.

"No Lou! It's a surprise!" I laughed as I began washing dishes.

"Anyways, I'm right outside your flat. I'll be in soon." He stated and hung up.

I finished the last dish when my flat door opened.

"I seriously regret giving you the key to my door." I sighed and sat down on the couch.

"You wish you could regret it, but you love me too much." He joked.

We began watching The Lion King and I literally started crying.

"You okay?" Louis asked looking concerned.

"Fucking hormones." I sighed. "I don't know why I'm sad."

To be honest, I cry over the most stupid things. I dropped a banana on the floor the other day and cried for a good hour. Some things are just unexplainable.

"I'm glad I'm not pregnant." Louis laughed.

I gave him a weird look, but then the alarm on my phone went off.

"I've got to go to work. Wanna come?" I asked, letting out a sigh.

"Course! I haven't seen any of your co-workers in a few weeks." He stated.

"Great!" I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I got dressed and me and Louis went to my work.

When we got there, we had to sneak into the back so none of the customers went crazy.. It's happened before.

"Louis! I've missed you so much!" My friend Laura exclaimed in the break room. "And you're late Zep."

"I know, but it's not my fault. Louis had to go for a donut run- even though we SELL them here." I laughed and grabbed a notepad.

I was a waitress and also worked behind the register. Today I just waited on people.

After awhile, Louis had to go home to get ready for a date with Eleanor.

Louis' POV

I got home and sighed. I wanted Zeppy to tell me whether she was having a girl or boy, but of course with her stubborn self- I didn't.

My phone buzzed and I answered.

"Louis! You have to check out this cool little cafe!" Niall laughed into my phone.

"What's it called?" I asked laughing.

"Uh- Cozy nest or something like that." He laughed again.

My heart dropped and I became feverish warm. Zeppelin was there.

-------------------

Just a filler for next chapter. :P THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES :D