Bad For The Baby

I woke up and my head was throbbing. I lifted my head and looked on what I was laying on. Zayn, who was wearing a winter jacket and sweating profusely.

"Zayn. Wake up." I mumbled and began hitting him.

My head was pounding and I was obviously hung over. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking, I have a baby that's gonna pop out in a month. I remembered almost nothing about what happened last night. This was like those movies.

"What?" Zayn mumbled. He quickly sat u and took the jacket off. "What happened last night?"

"I don't know. I got drunk. Drunk! I could have caused so many bad things to it." I frowned.

"Go and shower. Throw up if you have to, then I'll shower and we'll go eat. After that we can find the guys."

I nodded and went into the shower, I thew up twice and I still felt like shit. I couldn't remember anything after the wedding, but at least I remembered the wedding.

"Hey Zayn!" I panicked.

"Yeah?" He asked loudly. 

I walked out of the bathroom in my clothe, but hiked my shirt up over my belly.

"People were betting on whether my baby is a girl or boy." I laughed and pointed to my stomach.

"I see boy is winning, I also see I voted for boy. It's a boy isn't it?"

"I'm not telling you. Now go shower." I laughed and he squished my mouth together.

I began getting dressed in Zayn's clothes, because they were the only clothes there. When Zayn got out he smiled and patted my belly.

"You look so cute in that sweater." He began talking to my tummy. "You're obviously a boy."

"Stop telling it what it is. If it wants to be a girl, it can be a girl. If it wants to be a boy, well then it's a boy." I laughed and turned my belly away from him. 

After Zayn got his hair ready, which takes a really long time, we went downstairs for breakfast. Unfortunately the only thing they had was a bar, but they sold burgers and fries and other stuff like that.

"Can I get a cheeseburger?" I asked the woman at the counter.

"Oh my god! It's you." she cheered.

"I'm not in autograph mood right now." Zayn sighed and paled. He was definitely more hung over than I was.

"Not you sweetie. The girl, she came here last night and ate over eight burgers." She laughed.

I made a gross face but still ate my burger. Zayn ordered fries and ate those too.

"Aren't eight burgers a little bad for a baby?" Zayn whispered into my ear.

"Probably." I answered.

Before I finished eating, my cellphone went off and I answered. 

"Zeppelin, I need help." Harry whispered.

"Harry? what's wrong? Where are you?" I asked nervously.

"I'm RIGHT BEHIND YOU!" He screamed and placed his hand on me.

People looked around us and I felt a little bit embarrassed. I smacked Hary's arm and he pouted like a little girl.

"Harry, where've you been?" Zayn asked quietly.

"Dunno, woke up in some room with a thong around my neck." He laughed.

"Well, i'm jealous." I joked.