Running off

I pulled back and looked at Niall.

"I'm sorry Niall, I can't do this. You have t-" I began.

"I don't have to do anything. I want to be with you. I need to be with you. I love you Zeppelin."

I froze a moment, running what Niall had just said through my head. 

"I... I love you too." I whisper laughed.

Me and Niall began laughing and he attempted to hug me, but couldn't quite get ahold of me. 

"Let's get married." Niall smiled and looked at me with a crazy smile.

"Niall, we can't do this to a baby. Bring it into a world where people swarm around it when it's only a baby. It needs a normal lie with no paparazzi or crazy teenagers." I said sadly.

"We'll handle it. Come on let's get married! I love you, you love me. It's logical!" 

"You think anyone will want us to get married? Things will happen and we'll cancel the wedding. Everyone will try and stop it. Do you know about the wedding jitters? I'll get scared and want out the night before the wedding. I'm popping this baby out in a month, how can we plan a marriage with a new baby?" 

"Let's go to the US and get married in Vegas." He smiled and explained.

I paused and nodded my head. "Let's go now, we can get tickets quickly and leave without anyone knowing."

We ran out the back door and made our way to Niall's car. He quickly bought first class tickets online which I thought was awesome because I'd never been on first class before. When we got to the airport, Niall got a call from one of the boys asking where we were, of course he told them we were on the other side of town in case they went after us. Suprisingly nobody recognized us, mostly because they didn't know who i was and Niall had a hat and glasses on which was good enough. After an hour, our flight was ready and we went to board it.

"You ready?" Niall asked grabbing my hand.

"Yeah." I smiled and we walked onto the plane.

The ride was a normal one. I tried sleeping but couldn't and Niall tweeted that we were going to Ireland. This way the boys just had to sit at home and wait for us to come back.

"So, where are these wedding chapels?" Niall asked when we entered a cab.

"You want me take you to wedding chapel? Get married?" The cab driver asked.

"Yes please, take us to the closest one." I laughed and bit my lip.

"I take you to Elvis chapel." 

We soon arrived to a chapel and I went in with Niall.

"Ahh hello, you're getting married I see." The man exclaimed.

"Can we just go in now and say 'I do'?" I asked quickly.

"You need someone else to bee here to witness it."

"Well, can't you do that?" Niall asked silently.

"Sorry, it's law." 

I looked at Niall and sighed, we were going to have to find some drunk people or something.

"We can witness." A voice called behind us.

Niall and I turned around and saw the rest of 1D.

"How'd you.." I begn to ask.

"Doesn't matter. Let's go do this thaaaang." Louis exclaimed.

The man got us to follow him into the church part and we stood up there while the boys sat down.

"Names?"

"Niall James Horan, and she's Zeppelin Rayne Lights." 

"Niall James horan and Zeppelin Rayne Lights , today you are surrounded by your friends and family, all of whom have gathered here to witness your marriage and to share in the joy of this special occasion. Today, as you join yourselves in marriage, there is a vast and unknown future stretching out before you. The possibilities and potentials of your married life are great; and now falls upon your shoulders the task of choosing your values and making real your dreams. Through your commitment to each other, may you grow and nurture a love that makes both of you better people, a love that continues to give you great joy, and also a passion for living that provides you with energy and patience to face the responsibilities of life. Niall, do you promise to love and cherish Zeppelin?"

"I do." Niall smirked.

"And do you, Zeppelin promise to love and cherish Niall?"

"I do."

"Well... You may now kiss the bride." 

Niall pulled me in for a kiss and the boys cheered for us.

"Hey Zeppelin Rayne Horan." Niall smiled and bit his lip.

I smiled and rested my head against his.