нígн ғor тнís

I don't know whether it was the kush. I don't know whether it was the humidity in the room.

But a rush of heat came over my body, making me strip from my clothes leaving me in just my boxers. I climbed into the bed with Valerie whose eyes were focused on the T.V. I tapped on her shoulder and she looked my way, her eyes a bit red. You could tell she wasn't as fucked up as I felt.

I gave her a smirk and all she did was smile and look back at the T.V. I grabbed the remote and turned off the T.V.

"Hey I was watching that!" She said annoyingly. She turned my way and looked into my eyes. I knew they looked dark and full of lust.

She looked down, and saw the bulge coming out my pants. She smirked and started to rub it from outside my boxers.

"Awe does he want some attention?" She asked seductively.

I wasn't able to speak, only able to let out a soft moan. She got on top of me, but I gently pushed her off.

I'm a dominant person. And I was in control a good 97% of the time.

I gave her wet kisses all over her neck, slowly going down to her chest, while lifting up her tank top. I slipped it off with one hand, and continued to give her wet kisses between her breasts.

I proceeded to give her wet kisses down her body as she struggled to sit still from excitement. When I got to where I wanted to be, and where she was just waiting for me to go, she wrapped her legs around my neck. I started to eat her out and she moaned and moaned, each time being louder then the last.

-·-·-·-

Tired out, and the feeling of high exiting my body, I laid on the bed with Valerie's head positioned on my chest, the AC now on blast.

She looked up at me with that wide smile of hers and started to blush. I wrapped my fingers around a strand of her light brown hair, just appreciating the fact I had her next to me.

"I love you Abel." She mumbled into my chest.

"I love you too Valerie."

----

·XO Till We Overdose·