love through her

When I woke up, it was about 3 in the morning. Amber was still knocked out, snoring softly. I smiled at her sight, and decided to go take a shower.

After I washed myself up, I turned on my phone and it was overflowed with messages. Some from Cash and Lamar, another one from my mom. The last text I saw really surprised me, and I couldn't believe what I was actually reading.

It's Valerie. Idc when you get this message come to me as soon as you get it.

She was just asking me to stay away from her, now she was asking me to come meet her. I shook my head, and I knew I shouldn't be going, but I needed to settle this whole thing. I needed to let her know that I will always love her, but right now I'm in love with her sister.

I put on a pair of jeans and a shirt, along with my coat. I put on my black Tims, and was ready to go. Amber still wasn't moving or anything, so I assumed she was fast asleep. I kissed her forehead, grabbed my phone, and was out to Val.

Amber:

I felt someone touch my forehead, but was honestly too tired to see who. I kept my eyes closed, and moved my arm to the other side of the bed to feel it was empty. I opened one eye, to see Abel wasn't there. I shook my head, not believing that he actually left me. I grabbed my phone to see a missed call from Cash and Lamar, but no text from Abel. I threw my phone in frustration. I fell for his tactics. He gave me some good dick to keel me quiet, to keep me from speaking the truth, and I gave in. And now look at me. Left alone in his bed, not knowing where he went. I thought it was different last night. It felt different. I felt different. It felt as if he was making love, not just fucking me out of lust as usual. It was love and lust. The best formula for sex.