oυтѕídє

Besides her obvious protesting for me to leave, I stood outside the center waiting for her. It was freezing, about 10°. I don't know how she came out with a pair of shorts with thin ass leggings and some boots and some short jacket. I was here my big ass coat, my black jeans and my Tims, yet I was shivering.

"Abel? I thought you left."

I turned around and Amber was there, arms crossed.

"I was waiting for you."

"I told you to leave."

"You deserve an explanation."

She didn't say anything, but got inside the car. I got in also. She started the car, warming it up, and turned on the heater.

"Tell me everything. Don't leave anything out."

I nodded and did what she said. From when I met her, to when I cheated on her and all them girls that were coming at me, until she came up to my door all skinny and left me.

Amber sat back and nodded.

"When was this?"

"Beginning of November."

"She admitted herself around that time. It's been so long since I've seen her. I didn't want to see her like that. It was enough that our parents were shit."

"She never told me about you." I said. She sighed, and shook her head.

"Valerie doesn't like talking about family. I'm surprised she told you that she ran away. I'm the closest thing she got, but she has too much pride."