нoυѕє oғ вalloonѕ

I arrived at the hotel I was staying in tonight. I parked the car in front, and entered the lobby.

"Nice to see you again Mr. Tesfaye." The receptionist said to me. She was eyeballing me hard, and the way she leaned on the counter she was trying to show her cleavage.

I did a slight smile and hurried to the elevator. Yeah I needed somone to fuck. But not now. Definitely not now.

I swear I heard her voice. I swear she was in the car with me.

Am I going insane?

The elevator doors opened. I was gonna press the button that had 3, until I heard someone shouting.

"Wait hold it!"

I pressed the button to leave the doors open and in came in this girl.

Her skin looked to be so smooth and soft. Her complexion resembled the color of mocha coffee. Her hair was in a high ponytail, and she was wearing workout clothes which showed all her curves.

I licked my lips, closed the doors and clicked on the button with 3.

"I see we're going to the same floor." She said to me smiling.

"Yeah I guess so." I said nodding.

She gave me a confused look, but was quickly washed away with what seemed like a aha moment.

"You're The Weeknd right? I saw you at the OVO fest with Drake."

There was a ding and the doors opened. We exited out, and it seemed her room was near mine.

"Yeah that's me. Like my music?" I asked. I had some intentions in my mind. Anything to get my mind off her.

But you can't...

"Yeah I do. It's very...interesting. Something I can jam to when I'm in any mood. Not a lot of music like that."

I was already in front of my room door. She was across the hall from me and I never noticed.

"I appreciate that you do. Probably give you a ticket to one of my upcoming shows."

She slid her room key.

"I'll like that." She entered her room door and closed it.

I went inside my room, and decided I wasn't gonna let her go just like that. I want to fuck her. She seemed like she was perfect just for that.

I changed out my clothes and slipped on some black jeans and a white shirt. I grabbed my XO jacket and put on my black Tims. I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket and left the room. I knocked on the girl's room and she opened up in a bra and some boy shorts.

"Oh...I was wondering if you wanted to chill tonight at the club." I said smirking. She looked like she was comfortable. Who knows? She could be just like me.

"Yeah, I was actually going out to the club anyways. Meet me in the front in like five minutes." She said. I nodded and she closed the door.

I took the elevator down, and just like she said she was there in five minutes. The receptionist was obviously jealous, but the girl did nothing but smile. She got in the passenger door of my car, and I got in and started up the car.

"You know my name, but you don't know mine." I said, driving off.

"Didn't bother to ask. I usually don't give guys my name. I'm not the affectionate type. Fuck love ya know?" She told me.

I could tell she was comfortable. She was another me. Blunt. Straight-forward.

"So you know what's up then?" I said.

"Yup. Usually I pick up the guys or leave them first."

I pulled into the parking lot of the club. The name Brightness shining in neon lights.

"Amber. That's my name." She told me before exiting my car.

This was gonna be a hell of the night.

||||

Amber rolled a spliff on the glass table, and just as quick smoked it up. This was her third one, and near done to passing out. But I wanted that sexy ass of hers.

"Aye chill on that homegirl. I need some too." I sipped on a bottle of Alizé mixed with some Henny. Shit was strong as fuck, but tasted so good on my tongue.

She smirked at me and passed me the joint. I took a few smokes. Some song came on with a nice beat, and I dragged her to the dancefloor. Nah I'm not a dancer, but the weed thought I was.

We was two-stepping the best we could. That's when she turned around, and made her ass clap. Like I mean clap. You could see the way it moved through her tight, short black dress. I couldn't help but grind against her. She kept on throwing it back and I knew this girl was a freak.

I pulled her up by her hair, and made her face me, the smell of alcohol strong in her breath. She exhaled and a huge smoke cloud surrounded me. She was smoking while throwing back. I inhaled in the smell.

"Come to my loft."

-----

·XO Till We Overdose·