wicked games

I checked my phone to see three missed calls from Amber. I couldn't bare to talk to her, considering I just half-fucked her sister right after I made love to her. She would never forgive me. Hell I wouldn't even forgive myself. I ignored that, and decided it would be good to text my mother. I haven't seen her in awhile, and I would love for Amber to see her.

I texted her saying I was fine and I'll be coming to see her in some time. I put my phone away, and got in my car, driving back to my loft.

**

When I pulled into the driveway, some lights were on, which probably meant Amber was still awake. I rolled up a quick ounce before entering my loft. There was Amber watching TV, eating a bowl of cereal.

"Where were you?" She asked without looking my way.

"I was visiting your sister. She texted me as if something urgent happened."

I took off my coat and put it on the other couch. I sat next to her and tried to wrap my arm around her waist, but she wouldn't let me.

"C'mon Amber don't be like that."

"You think I don't know what she tried to do Abel? She still wants you, she told me she does. She'll do anything to get you. And if it means fucking you, then she'll do it. And knowing you, you probably didn't even try to resist."

She moved to the other side of the couch, but I followed her anyways. I tried to touch her face, but she looked to her right. When I saw a tear fall on the leather couch, I picked her up and sat her down on my lap.

"What's wrong baby girl?"

She shook her head, and wiped her tears, only for them to be replaced by more. I lifted her chin up, and her big brown eyes stared into my black ones.

"I felt something so different last night and it seems like you didn't even feel it. I feel so stupid for even thinking like that. You have sex with me, and then go ahead and have sex with my sister."