єnємч

•December•

"So I hear you got a perfomance next week."

I nodded, stuffing the last piece of my sandwich in my mouth. I just got word that I'll be performing back in my hometown and then probably get a tour by the end of next year most likely.

"You're ready?" Amber asked me.

"Yeah. Never can take away the feeling of being nervous."

Like Amber said she was a great friend. She always talked to me when she could and didn't judge the way I lived. Part of the reason being that she knew where I was coming from. The other reason being that she didn't care. We left it only as friends...I mean was there times when lust came over us. Yeah. Amber was sexy as fuck. But we would never be something. Never be exclusive. We were the definition of the friends with benefits.

My phone started to vibrate out my pocket. I pulled it out to see it was Cash calling me.

"Yeah wassup?"

"Your performance is booked. We gonna fly out tomorrow since it seems you'll be performing all weekend and the next week."

"Aight. See you in a few."

I clicked the "end call" button and shoved my iPhone back in my front pocket. I stood up and gathered up my mess. I threw out the paper towels and started to pack a few of the things I had in my hotel room. Since I was always performing and moving around, all I really had was my two luggages and backpack. Everything I needed was there. But going back to Toronto, meant going back home to my huge closet and switching up my clothes.