I knew him as a kid, but, will he remember me?(Gaara love story)

Ok, now. I am a Naruto fan, BUT! I haven't watched it in a VERY long time and I wasn't able to finish the seasons. SO. Things are going to be different in this story. So, please don't judge and if I screw something up, just tell me and I won't make the same mistake twice. Thank you! Oh, and this is before Gaara becomes Kazekage. Also, some things(or alot) i make up so it's interesting.

Chapter 1

--------Prologue-------

~~~Back when Gaara was a kid and was looking for a friend, but everyone rejected him~~~

*Raksha's POV*

I was playing in the sand in the Village Hidden in the Sand, when I heard some screams. I went to investigate, I was a Jinchuuriki with the 5 tailed demon Gobi, or Houkou, some people call him, inside of me. Therefore, I can menipulate water, fire, air, earth, and thunder, so I was not afraid. Though, because of this beast in me, I didn't get much sleep and people avoided me, like how my parents abandoned me, now I travel around from place to place, never having friends or a place to call home.

I reached the sommotion to see a young red haired boy holding onto a teddy bear(pic of Gaara as a kid on the side) using some kind of jutsu with the sand and dragging a girl and boy towards him, he seemed to have tears in his eyes.

His eyes, which were icey blue in the middle of his black stained eyes from lack of sleep, like me.

I have white hair like the beast within me with some black streaks and red eyes encircled with black outlining like the boy's, which is the cause of my non-existent life.

I saw a tub of water nearby and bent it to my will. The water whipped out of the tub and straight at the sand, causing it to fo soughgy(sorry, bad speller) and limp to the ground.

The boy looked completly bewildered, looking around for the source of the water.

I stepped out of my hiding spot and approached the boy as the other kids ran away.

"Who-who are you?" the boy asked, clutching to his teddy bear.

"I am Raksha, and you are?"

"G-Gaara."

"Well Gaara-"

"Did you make that water come out and stop my sand?" he cut me off.

I nodded, the boy, Gaara, was around my age,"Yes, I did. Are you a Jinchuuriki as well?"

He nodded,"Yeah, I am. Are you one of me too?" he asked hopefully.

I nodded once again,"I am. I carry the 5 tailed dog, Gobi."

"I carry Shukaku, the 1 tailed tanuki."

"I see. It seems we are the same." I smiled, he smiled back eagerly.

"Would you like to be best friends?!" he said excitedly

I smiled again,"Sure!"

He ran up to me and took my hand.

"We'll be best friends forever, Raksha!"

"I think so too!"

And we were friends for 2 years, until the village caught on that I was a 5 tailed Jinchuuriki.

One night, I went to Gaara,"What is it, Raksha?" he asked tiredly.

I had a very sad look on my face as I answered,"Gaara... The village has caught on that I am a 5 tailed Jinchuuriki... I must leave for quite some time, Gaara. Meaning, I won't be able to see you for at least a few years...." tears began to stream down my face as I looked at the ground

A hand appeared and lifted up my chin to look at Gaara's face, he too, was crying silently"Hey, everything'll work out somehow. And, until we see eachother again, I want you to have this." he pulled ran inside his house and came out with 2 things,"Here," he gave me his teddy bear and a jar filled with his special sand,"But, you gave me your teddy?"

"Of course. You are, and always will be, my best friend and the person I love the most."

"Do you have another jar?"

he went inside and grabbed another jar and came back out with it.

I gathered water, fire, air, earth, and thunder and put them in the jar,"As long as I am alive, the things in this jar will stay alive and moving along with me. You can tell if I am close or far away."

"How?"

"When I am far away, they will be small, and the closer I am, the bigger."

He nodded, we gave a final a hug and said our goodbyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***6 years later when both Gaara and Raksha are 13***

I have been traveling for 6 years now, ever since I had to leave Gaara back in the Village hidden in the Sand, I never stayed in one place for more than a few weeks.

I have mastered my abilities almost to perfection.

I was on my way back to the Village Hidden in the Sand.

I was so nervous. Would Gaara remember me? Or would he have forgotten me?

All these questions were running through my mind at once as  neared the village.

I could feel the jar with his special stand moving around excitedly as I got closer and closer to him.

I entered the village and followed the sands actions towards him. I ended up at a small apartment.

I knocked on the door and a boy a little older than myself answered. He had on a hoodie type thing with purple markings on his face,"Can I help you?" he asked

"Oh, uh, please? I was wondering if Gaara of the Sand was around?"

"Oh, why are you looking for my brother?"

"Oh, you're Gaara's brother?"

"Yeah, I'm Kankuro. And you are?"

"An old time friend of Gaara's-"

"Raksha of the Living Elements?!" he cut me off.

That's what I liked to call myself,"Yes, that's me."

"Oh! Its nice to finally meet you! Gaara used to talk about you ALL of the time! Though, he hasn't seen you for 6 years now, hasn't it?"

"Yeah. I know. I've been on the run for a while. And it was only recently I was able to come back. So, is Gaara around?" I asked, anxious to see him.

"Oh, right. Gaara's gone at the moment. But you're welcome to stay here until he comes back with our sister Temari in a few." he said, moving aside and indicating me to come inside.

I stepped inside and looked around. It wasn't much, but better than what I was used to. I sat on the floor next to a tabel and Kankuro sat across from me.

We stayed silent until he spoke,"So, why do you run when people find out you're a Jinchuuriki?"

I sighed,"Gobi, the 5 tailed dog I carry within me, sometimes slips up and I accidentally kill someone. So, I have to stay on the run as for not to get caught by anyone."

He nodded,"I see..."

It was silence again until I the sound of the door being opened sounded through the small room,"Gaara! Look who came while you were gone!" Kankuro said excitedly, standing up.

I did the same before turning around and facing the boy I used to know so well,"Gaara..." I whispered, pulling out the jar, the sand was so frantically trying to get to him.

He did the same with the jar with the elements I gave him and whispered,"Raksha..."

CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorta.... COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!