Hey! Everybody's here! Let's get started!!!

~Hey! Everybody's here! Let's get started!!!~

*Raksha's POV*

I awoke with the rising of the sun. I jumped out f the tree and landed with a soft thud on the ground.

I yawned and stretched, I think that was the best sleep I've EVER had!!!

I looked up to see Gaara sleeping peacefully.

I was walking towards town, still in sight of Gaara, when sand came from behind me on the ground and grabbed my feet, knocking me down and dragging me back towards the tree. I kept silent but with a pouty face on and arms crossed as I was being dragged on my back.

I grumbled some incoherent words while being dragged to the tree. Once there, I pulled out my water canteen. The water whipped out and hit Gaara in the face. He lunged forward in surprise and fell out of the tree.

I laughed while he grumbled,"What was that for?!"

"I tried to leave and your dumb sand brought me back! Now, if you don't mind... GET IT OFF OF ME BEFORE I PUT A WHOPIN ON YOUR BUTT!!!"

The sand disappeared and I was able to stand again. I stretched and rubbed my muscles.

"Now, that feels better!" I pumped my fists in the air.

I heard Gaara chuckle from behind me. I turned around,"Ready for the exams?"

"Oh, right. We should go now." he turned and started walking towards town.

I followed him and soon we were at the inn Kankuro and Temari were at. We entered their room and I started yelling,"WAKE UP LAZY BONES!!! TIME FOR THE CHUNIN EXAMS HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED AND I DON'T WANNA BE LATE SO..... WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I woke them up the same way as Gaara, water to the face. They shot right up in surprise and groaned while Gaara and I chuckled.

"Be thankful you weren't in a tree like Gaara over here. He fell out and landed on his face while still being dazed!" I laughed.

They tried to hold back their laughter.

"We should get ready for the exams, Kankuro, Temari." Gaara spoke.

They nodded and got ready while we waited outside.

When everyone was ready, we headed back to the building at the edge of town, it didn't take long since we already knew where it was.

"Hey Gaara?" I turned to him while we waited for everyone else to arrive.

"Yes?"

"What's our 'label'?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, over the years, I've heard that people have to have 'labels'."

"oh."

"Yeah, so, what are labels?"

"Labels are like... Friends, best friends, boyfriend and girlfriend... That kind of stuff."

"I see... So... What label are we?"

"Uh... I don't know..."

"What's a boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"You don't have much experience, do you?"

"I've been on the run my WHOLE LIFE. I don't know anything, therefore, NO experience what so ever."

"Right... Uh... Boyfriend and girlfriend are people who are a couple. You know what couples are, right?"

"Of course! I'm not that dumb."

"Yeah. So anyway, that's what they pretty much are, just couples not married."