Chunin exams... Let's do this!

OK! SO, I made a mistake, but like I said, I haven't watched Naruto in a VERY LONG TIM! So please forgive me. I said the Jonene exma swhen really it's the Chunin exams. I apoligize for my mix up! ENOY!

Chapter 2

~Chunin exams... Let's do this!~

*Raksha's POV*

After we were done with the packing, we decided to head out and ask Baki, their sensei, if I coukld join in on their Chunin exams. So, here we are, heading over to the training area to meet Baki, though, he doesn't know about me, so... It might be a surprise... Especially if the other villages has put out a warning and wanted stuff up for me... I'm really glad we're far away from other places... But if they've got word about me... I'm screwed!

We reached the training area and I've been hiding behind Gaara the whole time with my cloak over me, just as a precaution.

"Raksha, we're here." Gaara announced.

I nodded and we continued to walk up to his mentor. I quickly vanished, hiding behind a target tree and watching.

I could hear them talking,"Baki sensei, we have something to ask of, about the Chunin exams." Temari started.

"Yes? What is it?" Baki asked

"Well, see, an old friend of Gaara has come back and wishes to join in on the Chunin exams..." Kankuro finished.

Baki looked surprised,"Gaara has a friend?! Well... Where is the fella?!"

"My friend is a girl. And she is right-" he turned around and I wasn't there,"Where'd she go?" he asked in disbelief.

Kankuro shrugged,"She was there when we entered the training area."

They started looking around for me, but there wasn't much out here with all of this sand.

I decided to make my appearence. In a flash, I was behind Gaara again,"Who're you looking for, Love-Bug?" I asked innocently.

He turned around, not as surprised or caught off guard as the others, he was used to me popping out of nowhere,"You of course. Baki sensei, this is my best friend, Raksha."

I nodded once in Baki's direction, not looking at him or taking off my hood.

"Nice to meet you, Raksha. I didn't even know Gaara had a friend..."

"Yes. Gaara and I have know eachother for 8 years now. But I had to leave 6 years ago, due to... Complications..."

"I see. So, you wish to join in on the Chunin exams?"

I nodded.

"Well, it's not that simple, you see... There must be a team of 3. If there is less or more than 3, you cannot join. Unless... The Kage in charge of the exams agrees to it. But that is very unlikely. Do you think he might make an exception for you?"

I shrugged,"I don't know."

"Do you have any special moves?"

"Besides the ones you used 6 years ago." Gaara added.

I elbowed him, too fast for his sand to stop. I heard a satisfying 'oof',"Yes, I do have a few special moves."

"Demenstrate, if you will."

I walked a little ways into the training area,"What exactky do you want me to do?"

He thought for a moment, and asked Gaara,"Has she had any ninja training at all?"

"No, not that I know of. She is a traveler and has never stayed in a place for more than a few weeks after leaving our village." came Gaara's answer.