FINALLY!!! The 3rd exam! Or... Is it...???

Alright you guys! Thanks for all the reads! Over 1,000 reads!!!! Im SO excited!!!! Now, I have a favor to ask all of you readers... I'd like to get 'I knew him as a kid, but, will he remember me?' on Wattpad's What's Hot!!!! So, help? Tell your fans, people you're fans of, random people, EVERYONE!!!! VOTE! COMMENT! FAN! Thank you! ENJOY!!!

~FINALLY!!! The 3rd exam! Or... Is it...???~

*Raksha's POV*

I was awaken by Gaara, shaking me,"What?!" I asked grogily.

"The teacher for the 3rd exam's here to take everyone somewhere. The last group, which is Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke, are on their way so we're just going to wait for them at the place." he explained.

I yawned and nodded, standing up and stretching,"Well then, let's get going!" I took his hand and started dragging him out into the main room where I heard everyone talking.

When we arrived, the teacher announced,"Alright everyone! Settle down and come with me!"

We followed him to another building and in a large room with rails at the top and tiled flooring.

We stood in lines of our group.

Gaara was first, then me, then Kankuro, and then Temari.

Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke had just arrived as well.

The teacher looked at each and every one of us. Now that I got a good look at him... He looked oddly familiar.....................

His eyes landed on me and widened, then a huge smile broke onto his face as he exclaimed,"Yuuki!"

I tilted my head to the side,"Kio? Is that really you?"

He nodded, walking over,"You betchya kiddo! It's been a while!"

I nodded,"Yeah... It sure has..."

Gaara gave me a  weird look and said,"I thought you didn't have any friends for the past 6 years besides me."

I shrugged,"I know people. I visited here for..." I looked at Kio,"I'll tell you that later... But, I met alot of people while here. I kinda had to..."

Kio nodded,"Oh yeah! I remember, and boy! You kicked my ass back then! Have you gotten stronger or what?"

"Definatly stronger. And you've changed as well, I see. But, enough reminesing! The 3rd exam..."

"Oh right!" he went back to looking at everyone,"Since there are more people than should have made it, you each will have to fight someone else. The winners will get to go to the actual 3rd exam."

I looked at my team mates, to see their reactions and raised my hand.

"Yes, Yuuki?" Kio called.

"Um, its actually Raksha. But, will special abilities be permittted?"

"Raksha? Oh, um, yes, your abilities are permitted. It's pretty much anything goes."

I nodded.

"Now, I will call you out when it is your turn. (I'm going to call out a few random names until it comes to the actual characters a few times during this. I forgot who a few people went up against, so, please forgive my forgetfulness!) Hinata and Neji. You are first. Everyone else, get up on the balcony. Raksha, please stay."

I turned around and headed towards Kio when I felt someone behind me. I turned to see Gaara walking after me,"What are you doing? You're supposed to go up there." I pointed to the railings.