This is... A bit of a random day, now isn't it?

~This is... A bit of a random day, now isn't it?~

*Raksha's POV*

Well, the rest of the night Gaara and I talked about random stuff... Which is how we ended up waking everyone around 3:30 in the morning.

Yes, we woke everyone up because we got into a bit of a... Fight?

So now, I have Gaara pinned from behind, on the ground, in a head lock yelling,"SAY IT! SAY IT!"

And he's yelling,"NO!" while struggling.

The other 3 ninjas are just watching.

Temari and Kankuro came in now.

"What on Earth is going on?!" asked Kankuro.

I was momentarily distracted, which gave Gaara the advantage to flip us over so that I was on my back and he was now standing up.

I glared at him. Pointing at Gaara and looking at Kankuro, I said in an accusing voice,"Gaara thinks that if cookies and waffles could come alive and fight, cookies would win!"

Kankuro stared at me like I was retarded,"Huh?"

I stood up, still pointing at Gaara,"He thinks Cookies could beat Waffles in a fight!"

Gaara turned to me,"Well they could if they came alive! Cookies rule harder than Waffles!"

"Nuh-uh! Waffles would totally kick a Cookies' ass!"

"No they wouldn't! Cookies are better!"

"WAFFLES RULE!!!!!!!!"

"COOKIES RULE HARDER!!!!!!"

I gave him a cold stare,"Gaara, if you say Cookies rule harder than Waffles, I will use my awesome skills to either, A.) kick your ass with my own hands, or B.) I will have a taco eating cheese covered ninja monkey to do it for me!" I warned.

"Cookies. Rule. Harder. Than. Waffles."

"THAT"S IT!!!!" I lunged for him but was pulled back by Temari and Gaara was being held back by Kankuro.

"Alight you 2, knock it off. We all know Cookies beat WAffles. So cut it out." says Kankuro.

I glared at him and apparently so did Temari,"Kankuro. Waffles are better than Cookies." Temari stated matter-of-factly.

He looked at her like she was crazy,"No, Temari, Cookies are better."

I let my mouth drop dramatically at his words,"Excuse me, Kankuro? If you could repeat that?"

"I said, Cookies are better than Waffles."

"Oh. THAT'S IT!!!" I lunged again, this time, Temari lunged with me. Now we're all on the floor wrestling eachother.

Temari and me against Kankuro and Gaara.

I had Gaara in another headlock and Kankuro in a choke hold type thing between my legs, while Kankuro was trying to kick Temari as she tried to grab his feet because Gaara had his arms around her waits, pulling her. We were in a small circle type thingyh mabobber.

A clearing of the throat got us all to look up at 3 other ninjas.

"Hey!" I blurted out,releasing one of my hands from Gaara to point at a bushy-browed black haired kid in a green jump suit,"You're the dude who helped out Sakura when those 3," I pointed to the other 3 ninjas,"Attacked her, Naruto and Sasuke."

He nodded, he was sanding to the right of another guy who had whiteish eyes and maybe purple or black hair. A girl was on his left who had mall bun-pig-tails.

"Yes. I am Lee. You know Sakura?"

I nodded,"Yep. We helped her and her team mates train the other day."

"I see."

"I'm Ten-Ten." spoke the girl,"And this is Neji."

"Hi, nice to meet you 3. I'm Raksha, this here is Gaara,"I gave hime a tight squeeze with one arm,"Temari," I nudged my head towards her,"And Kankuro." I squeezed my legs around his neck.

"Right. Um, what're you all fighting about exactly?"

"Oh! Gaara and Kankuro think Cookies could beat Waffles in a fight." I grumbled.

"The food...?"

I nodded, looking serious.

"And Temari and Raksha here think Waffles would win in a fight against Cookies." spoke Kankuro.

I squeezed my legs around his throat again,"They would win! Because Waffles are the bomb!" I yelled out.

And with that, we were back to our fighting again. We would grumble,"Cookies will beat Waffles" and "Waffles kick every other food's ass sucka!" and it went like that for a while.

_____________________________________An hour and a half later_________________________

We were all sitting on the floor, huffing and puffing and grumbling about Waffles beating Cookies and Cookies beating Waffles. You can guess who said what, right? I hope so because I don't feel like tellin! :P

"I AM THIRSTY!!! SERVANTS! GET ME A DRINK!" I yelled to no one in partiular.

Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro looked at eachother,"Who're you talking to?" they spoke in unison.

"All of you." I grinned.

"We're not your servants." stated Kankuro.

I nodded,"Yes you are." I put my hands together in a pleading motion and gave a puppy-dg face,"Pwease Cookie-Bear?" I made my bottom lip trmble slightly.

He groaned and got up, mumbling a,"Fine."

"THANK YOU!!!!" I waved.

Kankuro and Temari stared at me.

"What?" I asked innocently.

They shrugged,"Nothing."

Gaara came back with a bottled water.

"Tank you Love-Bug!" I sang while snatching the water out of his hands and drinking it.

"Yeah yeah yeah. You better love me for all of the things I do for you." he mumbled, sitting down next to me.

"Oh don't worry Gaara, I do love you. For lots of reason." I said cheerily, pecking him on the cheek and I swear I saw him blush! "Aww YOU'RE BLUSHING!!!"

"Am not!"

"Your face matches your hair!" I got out while trying to contain most of my laughter.

Everyone else was laughing as well.

"Shut up!" he kept mumbling, hiding his face in his hands. I got on his lap, legs swung over his right leg and put my arms around his neck,"You look SO cute when you blush!" I gushed.

He grumbled some more and put his arms around me as well.

And that's pretty much how the day went.  

A little more people were here-not many-and we'd have a good laugh every now and then.

By night fall, we were EXHAUSTED!

I yawned and Gaara scooped me up from my spot,"Come on, time for us to get some rest."

I nodded, wrapping my arms around his neck agan and cuddling up into his chest,"Just make sure to keep your sand to yourself mister..." and I leet darkness take me in Gaara's arms....

There you have it!!! So, who do you think would win in a fight, Cookies? Or Waffles??? Hmmm.....??? COMMENT!!! VOTE!!! FAN!!! Thank you!!!