A haunting decision... WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?!

~A haunting decision... WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?!~

*Raksha's POV*

I was recently walking back with Itatchi, Sasori, and Deidara after the little incident with Sharky and Shelly. I refused to know their names and decided to just stick with nicknames.

I was thinking really hard about Shelly's propositon...

*FLASHBACK*

"What propositon are you talking about exaclty?" I had asked him.

He put his hands together and tilted his head down, as if in deep thought, but I saw the sly, evil, crazed grin on his face,"With someone with your abilities... Stay quiet, Itatchi!" he snapped as he saw dad open his mouth in protest,"As I was saying, with someone of your abilities and standard... You would be a great addition to our team. My propositon for is, join the Akatski, and we shall insure that all your wishes come true." he was looking at me now, judging my reaction. I had my poker face on.

"What do you mean exactly?"

"Join us... And we will grant any wish you choose to give us."

I narrowed my eyes,"Why do you want me to join you?"

"Isn't it obvious? You seem powerful, and with proper training from all of us, you could become one extremly powerful rogue ninja, Raksha. And in time-"

I cut him off,"So basically what I'm getting at here, is that you'll do whatever I tell you for a few years during my training, then once I've become powerful enough, you want me to return the favors?"

He thought then smiled,"To put it bluntly, yes."

"No thanks." I was about to turn away but he stopped me.

"I know about you, Raksha. You are Raksha of the 5 Elements, are you not?"

I looked at him through narrowed eyes, half-way turned from him, looking through the corner of my eyes and nodded.

"I know your story, I know your life, I know everything about you almost."

"Well that's... Kinda creepy... I have a stalker I've known about through my life. Hm... Interesting, maybe I'll have to get rid of you, depending on how much you know."

He chuckled darkly,"Oh... I've been researching you for about 3 years now. Ever since you've started making your existence actually known through the Villages. I also know that you're a Jinchuriki, you're life-long friends with another Jinchuriki, Gaara of the Sand, you don;t like people knowing about your... Relation, to Orochimaru, I know practically everything."

I nodded,"In that case," I used my super speed and had him in the air by his throat within the blink of an eye,"I should kill you now. Gobi's just begging to kill someone after a while..." I tilted my head to side,"Give me one good reason I shouldn't end your life here and now."

"Because I can help you fullfill your most truest desires."

"Go on..."

"I can, we can, help you get rid of Orochimaru once and for all, out of your life, out of Gaara's life, out of everyone's lives. I can also insure that you live your life how you want it, with Gaara and your friends, with Itatchi, all those selected ones you are closed to, safe and happy with you and your dream life. Join us, and you'll get what you want."

My grip loosened a bit as i considered it. Then my grip tightened once again,"And what do you want in return, besides for me to join you?"

"I ask that in the future, you simply owe us a few favors is all. Nothing too big, I promise." he had that sly grin on his face again.