An Enlightening Chapter I think... Part 1

I promised you guys I'd upload as soon as I got internet, so, here you go!!! ENJOY

An enlightening chapter I think... PART 1

Dear My Beloved Gaara...

I know you must be worried sick about me, for I have just disappeared. Well, I decided to join the Akatsuki with Dad-Itatchi-in order to FINALLY kill Orochimaru! Yes, I will have the power in a few short years of training with them. But it comes at a price. I must do everything they tell me to do, then, when I finally kill him, I must obey their wishes and grant them favors. Then, when the time comes, I must give myself up to... Well, they won't tell me, but it is someone-or something-that takes the tailed beasts out of the Jinchuriki. But then, I will die without Gobi inside me. I have made them give me their words that they will not go after you and/or Naruto, By then, I will have enough power to hold all 3 of us, so you 2 will be safe. I know you might be upset by this and want me back, but, come on Gaara, I HAVE to do this! You, of all people, should know what it's like to want something SO BAD that you would be willing to do anything for it... Well, I'm giving everything up to kill Orochimaru, to gain power, and to keep you and everyone else safe. I hope you will forgive me, and I plan on keeping touch with you. I might stop by once and a while, if I am allowed. And I will send you letters. I promise, I will keep in touch and we shall see eachother once again, whether it be next week, month, year... Either way, I want you to go on with your life and try to be happy. If you can, forget about me, though I will contact you, I want you to at least keep me off of your mind, if it helps, tear up the messages and ignore me. Just find someone who will love you as much as I do and whom you will love more than me. All I want is your happiness...

Forever yours, and forever my love...

-Raksha...

It had to be the hardest thing I ever did. Was to tell Gaara goodbye, in a letter no less! Tears were rolling down my cheeks silently, a few dropping onto the letter. A couple sobs escaped my lips.

"Raksha..." Itatchi said softly from behind me. He placed his hand on my back and began to rub soft comforting circles.

I turned in my chair and began to sob into Itatchi's shoulder, clutching him for dear life as he hugged me and cooed comforting words that I didn't listen to. All I knew, was that my heart hurt, SO BAD!!! I was allowed to write this letter, even though I was already gone and at Akatsuki head quarters already, I begged them to let me at least write a goodbye letter, one in which one of the others will drop off to Gaara.

"Come on, Raksha of the Elements shouldn't cry and show her weakness."

I nodded and wiped my eyes furiously,"I know. And I am sorry. I just... It, it hurts SO much!"

He stared down at me with saddness clear in his eyes,"I know it does. And I'm sorry you had to get into this mess. But I promise, I WILL look after you, just as I always have..."

I nodded again, I turned back to the letter and folded it, then handed it to Itatchi.

He took it and motioned towards the bed on the right side of the small room,"You should get some rest, my daughter. You'll start your training tomorrow."

I nodded once more before getting up and lying down on the bed, crying myself to sleep yet again.

~Itatchi's POV~

It hurt me to see her like this. I knew she was in love with Gaara, and I never wanted her to join us, but, it was out of my hands now. All I can do now is to deliver this letter to Gaara...

Yes! That's it! That's the answer! Gaara... He cares for her enough to come after her and save her. Along with mine, Sasori, and Deidara's help, maybe Naruto, we can get Raksha out of here-whether she's willing or not-but I'm sure with a few words from Gaara, she'll be more than willing to go.