It's time to go...

~It's time to go...~

*Raksha's POV*

I sighed as Every and KiKi droned on about some kind of gossip.

I couldn't have cared less.

I know I have to do something.

Orochimaru knows where I am, Gaara's working with him, I'm in love with him.

How did things end up like this?

I must resolve everything, I need more training.

I need to fix this.

I need to leave...

To become stronger.

"Um, Every? KiKi?"

They stopped chatting about whatever it was they were talking about and looked at me.

"Yes?" KiKi said.

"What's up? replied Every.

"I... I need to leave for a while."

"What do you mean?" Every asked.

"I mean, I have go. To get stronger, I have to leave everything."

"What?! Are you crazy?! What about us? Naruto, the Black Beasts, Gaara-"

"Orochimaru knows where I am, Every. He won't just stop trying to get to me. I'm his daughter, his creation, his untamed weapon he wants. You keep hanging around me, he'll find all of you, and if you do anything to keep me away from him, he'll kill you all."

"So what's your plan? Just to give up?"

"No, I do as I always do, I hide, I run, stay in the shadows. I will return one day, but for now, I must disappear."

"Raksha-" KiKi started.

"No KiKi, you have Kiba and Aki. Do you really want to risk your life and theirs, because of me?"

"You're my friend."

"Kiba's the guy you love, Aki's your best friend. I'm not letting you guys risk anything for me. I'll keep in touch, I promise, I'll send letters or watch from the shadows or something. But, I have to see Gaara one last time, then I'll go."

"Raksha, are you sure about this?"

"Every," KiKi said,"Let her be. It's her decision."

"But she's our friend KiKi! I've stalked her for years! This is the happiest she's ever been in a long long time!"

"Let. Her. Be." KiKi repeated, giving her a hard stare.

Every said nothing.

"Thank you." I turned and started walking away, waving to them from behind,"I'll keep in touch, keep you updated."

Silence was the only reply I recieved.

I walked until I found the hut Gaara had been staying in, then walked in,"Gaara?" I asked softly as I came into the livingroom to find him sitting in front of a small table, sipping something I assumed was tea.

He looked at me with wide, eyes that were even blacker than before if that was possible.

"Raksha." he whispered, standing up and taking a hesitant step towards me.

"Yeah, its been a little while, hasn't it. I just came to say goodbye."

"Goodbye?"

"I'm leaving again. I don't know for how long this time. And, I just, I didn't want us to part on bad terms. I... I still love you, Gaara. And I always will."