GRRR!!! What'd I do now???

~GRRR!!! What'd I do now???~

*Raksha's POV*

The gang was still cheering and chatting excitedly about our first mission back while Fang just stared at me.. It got kinda creepy...

"Alright alright calm down you guys!" I yelled over their chattering,"Now look, I have some left over buisness here that I need to attend to and you guys'll have to wait for our first mission back."

"Aww..." was their reply while Fang and Ekaku just shook their heads.

"I know I know... But... See, there's these things I needa do here in this village... Orochimaru's here and you see, I don't exactly like his plans... So-" I was cut off by Vixon.

"So you wanna stay here and make sure he doesn't harm anybody and fails at his plans, right?"

I nodded,"That's correct.

"You need to stop being so serious!" Patch chimed in,"The gang's back together and you're bein' all serious! This should be a happy time!"

"By the way, we're not leaving you alone, I hope you know that." Fang said with his arms crossed.

"No. I'm stronger than any of you, I can protect myself."

"Doesn't matter. The point is we're a team and we stick together. ALWAYS."

The others kept silent as Fang and I continued our argument until Ekaku  apparently had enough,"OK knock it off you 2."

I turned to Ekaku,"I thought I was the leader..." I grumbled.

He chuckled,"You are, but someone has to stop you guys from fighting anymore, before you get physical and scare Dove and Vixon."

I looked at the young twins and sighed,"Fine! " I threw my arms up in the air in surrender,"But I really do need to go..." I turned to walk away.

"Not, so fast." Patch said, running up behind me with Dove and Vixon in tow,"We're comin' with you." he hooked his arm with mine while the twins took their place back on my legs.

I sighed loudly and heaved my legs forward, the twins giggling all the way.

When I reached the place I had left Gaara and the others, I saw they were having a serious conversation.

KiKi turned and saw me,"She's baaaaack..." she sang and giggled, staring at the twins, still attached to my legs.

The others turned towards me and began laughing as I made the rest of the way there, Patch still holding my arm.

"Yeah yeah yeah... Laugh it up you guys!" I told them grumpily.

Gaara came to my side, yanking me away from Patch,"Sorry, but it is kinda funny..."

"Kinda?!" laughed KiKi,"There's 2 little twin girls hugging both her legs and she has to lift them up like she's wearing heavy combat boots in the icy snow!!!" she laughed.

"Whatever..."

"So... How'd things go?" Kiba asked.

"Yeah! What happened Raksha?" Naruto joined in.

"You have alot of explaining to do... Again." joined Kakashi with crossed arms and his book by Juria in one hand.

I rolled my eyes,"Just like you to be reading Pervy Sage's book..."

"Hey! That's what I call him too!" Naruto laughed.

I laughed with him until Patch cleared his throat,"Can we please not stand around?" he asked grumpily, glaring at everybody.