Raksha's start, on a New Begining.

*Raksha's POV*

"You have to eat something, Raksha!" pleaded Fang.

I stared blankly at my bedsheets, deep in thought.

"Eat it, or feel my rath!" warned Naruto.

I glanced at him with my Go to hell look and his expression showed it all. Fear.

I sighed and looked away. That's all I'm good for. Making people fear me, scarying my prey before torturing them and ending their lives.

"I wish for you to leave now, if you don't mind." I looked out the window, expecting them to obey.

Fang slammed down the spoon full of soup he was trying to make me eat and stood up,"No! It's been a week Raksha! You're being such a baby about this whole situation!" he sounded pissed,"Your body's getting weaker and weaker, and if you keep using all of your energy with your 'extra practicing' without eating or drinking anything, at this rate, you'll die within the month!" he raged, pacing the room.

Naruto, Fang, Ekaku, Kiki, and Patch had come by to visit.

For the past week, everyone's been trying to cheer me up and get my mind off of everything that happened. Even dad and some of the Akatsuki came by to see me-in secret of course in the middle of the night.

Fang stopped dead in his tracks, figuring out what I had planned,"That's it... Isn't it?!" he turned to me with a fiery anger,"You've been doing all of this on purpose, knowing fully well it would slowly but surely kill you and it would all look like a tragic accident brought on by depression! That was your plan all along, wasn't it!!" he screamed.

"What I have planned is none of your concern." I snapped with a glare that could kill anyone. But apparently, they don't work on Fang -_-...

 "Yes it is, Raksha!" he snapped back,"You're our leader! Who's gonna lead us if you're gone?!"

"You're my second in command, you'd take position of leader of course!"

"That's not the damn point! The Black Beast Rogues was created by you! You are the Black Beast Rogue! Without you, we're just simple everyday rogue ninjas.We can't survive without you, Raksha. There are too many people here who care for you, and you're going to hurt all of them just for some boy from your past?!"

I looked away, I hated it when he was right. I've been acting like a baby this whole time... I should just suck it up and take the blows with a smile. And so, that's exactly what I did.

I smiled,"You know, I've always hated it when you were right. But... You're right." I said a little too cheerfully,"OOOOOKAY! I'm STARVED! What's for lunch??? When can I get out of this damn place?" I looked around innocently. Everyone stared at me with shock and confusion mixed with the This chick is crazy look.

"What? OWWWIE!!!!!" I held my head and pouted, Fang had smacked the back of my head with Kakashi's book he left for me to read while I was bored. Haha like I was gonna read one of Pervy Sage's books.

"Stop acting like that, dumbass, its more than obvious you're acting all cheerful to throw us off."

"Sooo. You didn't have to hit me..." I grumbled while still pouting.

"Just shut up and eat, then get some rest. I'm plotting out our next mission but we're gonna need our leader to lead the oporation." Fang smirked.

I shook my head,"Raksha, please, do get better soon. You're not like how you were before when I first met you. You've changed because of that incident. I don't like it. I want as much of the real you back as possible, ok?" Kiki said, smiling.