Heart Broken

Hinata's POV

Today is such a beautiful day in the hidden leaf. My father told me to get out if the house because he was going to train with Hanabi. But he said it in a way that hurt my feelings.

As I was walking I saw my best friend Naruto. 'It looks like he's alone....this could be my chance to confess to him.' As I walked closer I saw he was with a girl so I hid behind a tree to listen what they were talking about. At first I couldn't hear what they were saying but then I heard Naruto yelling. "Sakura come on let me take you out in one date." He said to her with a playful tone. "Naruto I told a million times NO!!!!" I felt a little bad that Naruto was asking her on a date instead of me but its always been this way. He has never loved me the way I love him.

After a while (like half hour later) I decided that I would just go home and forget about what just happened but when I was half way home someone started calling my name. "HINATA!" Naruto.

Naruto's POV

"HINATA! Finally I found you. I haven't seen you for days where have you been? You know I can't live without my best friend." Once I said that Hinata's face got red. "Hey are you alright."

Hinata's POV

He can't live without me. Well that made my day. "Yes I- I'm alright n-naruto-kun. So w-what did you n-eed?" I hate when I stutter. "Oh well granny has a mission for us. She said we have to go now." He grabbed my hand and started jumping on houses and shops with me.
We got there in like five minutes. But even if I was happy to have a mission with him I couldn't get the question he asked sakura a while ago. 'Sakura come on let me take you out on one date.' It really hurt me.
When we entered the hokages office lady hokage started telling us our mission immediately I geuss she was in a rush.

"Naruto and Hinata you two have a mission to bring back a boy your age (16) his name is Natsu and the only place no one will look for him is here. Konoha. He is the Prince of a special clan That can use ice jutsu. Right now He is at the Hidden sand village. That's where he has been hidding." Right when I was going to ask her who's tracking this kid down she screamed. " Get your stuff packed and leave IMMEDIATELY!!!"  "H-H-Hai." Me and naruto screamed and went home to pack our stuff.

(After packing naruto and hinata are jumping on trees. I'm lazy.)

Naruto's POV

I wonder what's rwong with hinata she's been having this sad look on her face all day. "Hey Hinata are you alright you look kind of sad." She didn't give me answer. "Hinata heeyyyy are you listening." She still didn't give me an answer what is she ignoring me. I hate when people ignore me I've been ignored all my life, so I grabbed her hand forcing her to stop. "N-Naruto w-what are y-y-you doing? We need to g-get our mission don-ne in f-five days." She started getting red by the minute is she sick? Wait that's not the question. "Are you ignoring me?"

Hinata's POV

"Hinata are you ignoring me?" Yes. "N-No. I was j-just thinking." To be honest I didn't really want to talk to him right now. "Let's g-g-get going now." I took his hand of mine and sarted to get down from the tree all the way to the ground and he followed. He asked sakura on a date how can I be alright.

It got dark and me and naruto made a fire to stay warm. Then he starts to ask me a whole bunch of questions about sakura. I'm used to it but the last question got me by surprise. "Hey Hinata can you help me get Sakuras attention once we get back to konoha?" I held back all my tears. Is he serious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
I'm done. Yay. Its really hard for me to rwight because I'm rwitting on a very smaallll phone. Anyways I know a lot of people won't actually read this but if some people read this thanks for reading. I know this chapter was kind of boring but the next chapter naruto gets kind of jealouse ssssoooooo yyyeeeaaahhh......... Hope you liked it so far.