Ino's worries

Inos POV

What the hell is naruto doing. "Hey naruto your taken by my best friend and your kissing sakura in my face? Thats not such a good idea." After a while Naruto realized what he was doing and pushed sakura away. Sakura just smiled at him then looked at me and left.

"You do know I'm going to tell Hinata, right?" I told him while leaning on a tree. He had such a worried face. "No wait Ino I wasn't thinking. Please don't tell her...I don't want her to get hurt." I was starting to feel bad but Hinata is my friend so let me make naruto a little jealous...*smirk*

"Well I mean if you kissed Sakura you wouldn't mind hinata kissing Natsu." Right when I said that he looked at me with anger written all over his face. "You know I met Natsu the other day. He's pretty hot,sadly he only looks at hinata." OK maybe I went a little over bored. But that's what he gets.

Hinatas POV

"N-neji please s-stop following me." I wish he never saw that kiss. Now he won't let me go anywhere alone. "Hey Hinata I finally found you." I turned around to see Natsu walking towards me. "Who are you?" Neji asked before I could say anything. I opened my mouth to talk but Natsu didn't give me a chance.

"I'm...um...Hinata's boyfriend." WHAT! WHY WOULD HE SAY THAT! Natsu came next to me and put his arms over my shoulder. All neji did was stare in surprise. I'm in so much trouble when naruto gets back.

Ino's POV

Naruto just stared at the ground the whole time. I could tell he was mad, but I don't care. "You know Hinata would never do that to me." He said while raising his head and looking at me with a serious face. "What, you mean kiss Natsu. Don't get your hopes up." I said while walking away. "Right now both of them are at the village and the who knows what Natsu has in mind."

After a while it started getting dark so everyone set up their tents. Sakura is so stupid that she left hers at home so I have to share with her. Great. I could feel Naruto staring at me the hole time, but I just ignored it. "Hey Yu, do you need any help with anything?" I ask do the guy we're escorting. He nodded no and went back to reading a piece of paper. He's so shy. Reminds me o- "Hey Ino pig can I talk to you for a sec?" I heard sakura from behind me. What does she want?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well.this chapter is short...I have been trying to put some action in the mission's that they get but I'm not very good at that so if you we're hoping for some action there might not be any...sorry.

Hope you liked this chapter
Comment
Vote
See ya