Dates?

Hinata POV

What happened? All I remember is natsu and naruto asking me a lot of questions. Oh right...I fainted. Why must I always faint? I woke up in a hospital bed, and the first thing I hear. "Hinata!!!! Are you OK?!?!" From both natsu and naruto. They're so loud. I was going to speak but then I noticed how close both of them were. If they move they could kiss my cheeks. I wanted to faint again but I didn't I kept it together "I-im fine." I said while getting out the bed. "Hey hinata." Naruto said while blushing a little. "Do you wanna maybe have dinner at my house?"

Naruto POV

Yes I asked her to dinner. I just hope she won't hit me like sakura does. "S-s-sure n-naruto. Wha-" natsu cut her off. Whyyy!! "I'm coming to." He wasn't even invited. "You weren't even invited." I yelled. "I-I think i-it will be fun. W-with t-the three of us." Hinata said with an innocent face. Oh come on, it was supposed to be hinata and ME! No one else.

Sakura POV

Lady hokage told me naruto was with hinata at the hospital. There is no way I'm letting those two spend time together. As I was walking to the room they were in I heard naruto ask hinata if she wanted to have dinner at his house. He's supposed to ask me out so I can make hinata cry. DAMMIT! Then I had the perfect idea.

"Oh naruto." I said with a cheerful voice. I hugged him from behind and I could tell he was surprised. "Can I come to dinner to?" I said letting him go. I spotted a guy next to hinata. He's hot! "Um I don't know sakura..." Naruto said while rubbing his hair. Is he rejecting me?!?! No way I'm going to be there. "OK I'll see you guys there at six." I said while running out.

(2hrs later
Were all waiting for hinata. I wish she doesn't come. Haha.
Any ways I'm wearing something she would never wear. A dress. Its pink, its a little tight,and its short. I want to impress this natsu guy. Im pretty sure he thinks I'm smoking hot by now. "S-sorry for m-making y-you guys w-wait. Hanabi w-wouldnt l-let me go." We all turned around to see hinata. What! She was wearing a really short yellow dress. I can't lie she looks hot, BUT my dress is tight so...natsu likes mine better.

Naruto POV

When hinata came I couldn't speak. She has never worn a dress before. I bet hanabi made her. "Ok guys, change of plans." I said while pushing hinata closer to me. "Sakura can show natsu around the village while me and hinata go somewhere else." Before anyone could say something I grabbed hinatas hand and started speed walking. "N-naruto wasn't t-that a l-little harsh." Hinata asked me while looking back at them. Why does she have to think about everyone else? "Natsu told me to let sakura show him around the village." I lied.

The whole night hinata was laughing and talking with ME. No one else that made me happy. "N-naruto can I a-ask y-you a question?" I looked at hinata who was looking at the ground. "Sure what is it." I replied with a smile on my face. "D-d-do y-you still l-like s-sakura?" Where did that come from? Even if I was surprised I knew the answer to that. "I'm going to be honest with you hinata." I said trying not to look at her eyes, but I ended up looking in her beautiful eyes anyways. "I don't like sakura." I saw her face happy even if she tried to hide it. I couldn't help but laugh a little. "Do want to know who.I like now? I asked her with a curious look on my face. She looked worried but she nodded. I grabbed her waist pulling her closer to me giving her a kiss. Her whole body was red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally done. I'm sooooo hhhaaapppyyyy
Any ways I'm just saying I'm moving (to Alaska) so I'm trying my best...sorta