Jealousy

Hinata's POV

I woke up in a bed. Where am I. "You finally woke up. Don't worry you just need your rest and you'll be better soon." A nurse said heading out. About five minutes later I got of my butt and started walking. I don't know where I was going but then I heard naruto's voice. "Yeah I'm naruto and who are you?" Then I heard an unfamiliar voice. "I'm natsu. Don't tell me your the ninja that's going to escort me. I've seen better." Wait he said natsu. As I got closer I noticed that naruto was going to start a fight so I called his name. "N-Naruto." Once he noticed me he ignored natsu and came over to me. "Hinata your ok." I just nodded and put my head down. When I was about to say 'hello' to natsu he came next to me pushing naruto away and putting his arms on my shoulder. "Who are you? Are you the one who has to escort me cause I know I won't mind you." I didn't know what to say. My face was so red. "U-Umm a-actually m-m-me and n-naruto." I could tell naruto was mad because he was looking at natsu with a killer face.

Naruto's POV

Who does he think he is hugging hinata like that. "Hey what do you think your doing. Let go of hinata." When I said that both hinata and natsu were surprised but not more than me. "Well I'm guessing she's not your girlfriend or anything?" Natsu asked with an eyebrow raised. I was about to say something but my mouth dropped when hinata talked. "H-H-Hes not m-my boyf-friend. H-Hes just my b-best friend." I was so angry at her but I don't know why. There was silence but I remembered the mission. "We have to go and finish the mision". I said while walking away.

After a few hours we were running through the forest.

Why was I so mad. Maybe its because hinata has been my friend for years. "Let's take a break." Natsu said that like if he was the leader. U-Um Naruto." I heard hinata from behind walking closer to me. "What?" "U-Um are y-you mad-" while she was walking closer she tripped on something (a rock) and fell on top of me.
Or noses were touching and our lips were a centimeter away. We were looking into each others eyes. Ive never really looked into hintas eyes,(he's to busy looking at sakura) they're gorgeous. Her face was so red...she looked like a tomato. I was actually enjoying the moment but then natsu spoke. I hate him.

"Hinata are you alright?" He asked with a worried look. Like if he cares they met today. "Y-Yeah." She got up and headed towards natsu. After they talked hinata went to a lake to get water and natsu sat next to me. "Hey naruto I know we don't get along but when we get to konoha can you help me with hinata? I mean she's awesome. Even if I met her today." Is he CRAZY!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sorta rushed in this chapter so it might be confusing. Sorry I was in a hurry